Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eBay / PayPal down?

eBay / PayPal down?

Anyone else having issues with logging into eBay & PayPal??

I cant login to either...

I was off and on earlier today. Seems to be working a little bit better now...
    New blog, offering a running commentary on the upcoming sequels and reflection on growing up with Star Wars http://skywalktheline.wordpress.com

I had problems too and feared my account was compromised. I finally got through to Ebay and was told there were "technical issues" effecting some accounts. I am back up now.
    You're not a Jedi yet.

It is still not allowing me to log into either. I hope its "technical issues".

It's not just an issue of logging in. My entire store 350 listings user id even old sold listing don't exist at all anymore.

I've been off and on today. Both Paypal and ebay have worked just fine for me. Hope you get your problems fixed!
    Wanted: Jawa proofs, pre-production Boushh items, First shots of the "1st 12", and anything Jessica Meade.
    I am also looking for any Revenge proof cards. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

I can never log in from my PC, just spins and spins. I have to use my phone app to sign in and send money now.
    Used to say 'click if you haven't signed in 5 seconds' but no more since they updated their site.
    Bunch of clowns if you ask me....
    Last edited by plasticlab; 09-04-2014 at 11:23 AM.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticlab View Post
    I can never log in from my PC, just spins and spins. I have to use my phone app to sign send money now.
    Used to say 'click if you haven't signed in 5 seconds' but no more since they updated their site.
    Bunch of clowns if you ask me....
    I was getting that too, but there's a trick Justin.

Try logging in. When it just spins endlessly, go to the address bar, and delete the entire address EXCEPT paypal.com and refresh. It will have signed you in on your previous try, and now it will just take you to your account.

Ebay was a little temperamental for me yesterday, but not too bad. Just couldn't access my sold listings, but it didn't last long, and it's been fine since.

Ian

double post..
    Last edited by plasticlab; 09-04-2014 at 11:22 AM.

My problem was that my account was not being recognized at all. I even had someone who didn't have issues, search for my user account and I did not come up in results. After a couple of hours, everything was back to normal.
    You're not a Jedi yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast