Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By toyman941

Thread: i would like to make a trade if possible

i would like to make a trade if possible

hello all, well I got bit by the bug, fell into buying the 6 inch black series, kinda off base for my collection. im vintage through and through but fell for the detail.
    oh well, what to do now!!!!

anyways im looking to jump off the black series wagon. they are still very cool but not vintage. anyone interested in the lot.

I have the 4 releases series 1,2,3,4, as well as both sdcc boba fett with han, and jabba's throne room and greedo with han.
    so that's 12 figures and 3 box sets

all new in the boxes.

sdcc boba fett has been opened but no damage, all complete. I bought it the first week or two of its release, my guess is the original owner just wanted to check it out.

im looking for last 17 figures loose, complete if possible.

also looking for blue snag.

no, I don't expect my black series will get me the entire set but a couple of nice figures will do.
    would love to get my hands on yak face, pop up saber r2, amanaman, stormtrooper luke

my vintage figure collection is in very good shape, at least c8 to c8+ and higher. they are loose, but that's what I can afford.

not really expecting a lot of interest from you vintage guys but its worth a shot.

thanks for looking

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    hello all, well I got bit by the bug, fell into buying the 6 inch black series, kinda off base for my collection. im vintage through and through but fell for the detail.
    oh well, what to do now!!!!

anyways im looking to jump off the black series wagon. they are still very cool but not vintage. anyone interested in the lot.

I have the 4 releases series 1,2,3,4, as well as both sdcc boba fett with han, and jabba's throne room and greedo with han.
    so that's 12 figures and 3 box sets

all new in the boxes.

sdcc boba fett has been opened but no damage, all complete. I bought it the first week or two of its release, my guess is the original owner just wanted to check it out.

im looking for last 17 figures loose, complete if possible.

also looking for blue snag.

no, I don't expect my black series will get me the entire set but a couple of nice figures will do.
    would love to get my hands on yak face, pop up saber r2, amanaman, stormtrooper luke

my vintage figure collection is in very good shape, at least c8 to c8+ and higher. they are loose, but that's what I can afford.

not really expecting a lot of interest from you vintage guys but its worth a shot.

thanks for looking

The mods will probably move this to the Classifieds section. It's a modern trade item, but you're asking for vintage, so they might leave it in the Vintage Classifieds. You may also have better results posting in the modern WTB/WTTF section as well.

thanks, actually I did post it there first but like you said, seeing how im asking for vintage I also posted it here. hopefully the mods will leave it posted here as well.

I know im really reaching trying to trade for vintage but, if you don't ask you don't get..

wish me luck
    DJ121 and amok5555 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    thanks, actually I did post it there first but like you said, seeing how im asking for vintage I also posted it here. hopefully the mods will leave it posted here as well.

I know im really reaching trying to trade for vintage but, if you don't ask you don't get..

wish me luck
    Man, wish I still had some of those old vintage figures laying around because I would trade you in a heartbeat. I got rid of all my vintage figs/vehicles for the modern stuff.
    Last edited by thadsilverfox; 09-07-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Im finding there aren't many cross over collectors, not many takers on this. I did list them on ebay for the original retail prices in hopes they move, but the deal will still stand here as long as they don't sell.