Thread: black series 6 inch lot

black series 6 inch lot

hello all, I have the first 4 waves, NIB of the 6 inch black series as well as sdcc jabba and boba fett with han.
    greedo with han set, and 3 additional figures- boba fett, stormtrooper and han solo. I bought complete sets in cases, so that's where the additional 3 came from.

anyways im asking face value for all the figures.
    and 100 for jabba 100 for boba fett with han.

not really interested in breaking up the lot, but asking doesn't hurt. (no you cant just have the boba fetts or stormtroopers )

sdcc boba fett/han has been opened but not played with and is complete--no wear or damage, it looks more like someone set it up and took pictures or just wanted to check it out. I bought it very soon after its release so they really didn't have time to do much.

to speak the truth, im more interested in a trade for vintage potf figures from 84/85 last 17
    yak face, amanaman, pop up saber r2d2, stormtrooper luke.

and blue snag from 1977.

my collection so far is at c8 to c8+ at the lowest so these are the condition I would expect the figures to be in for trade.

please send any info or questions to me, I can send photos at your request, in trade, I will pay my own shipping, you pay yours.

thanks for reading, let me know if there are any takers or interests.

united states only

im sorry, I have to keep this in the united states only, these figures are on the larger and heavier side, I just had interest but the interest came from spain, would have cost me 60 dollars just to ship.

sorry again and thanks for looking

PM sent for a few figures, not the lot.

I had this ad posted a received no replies so I listed them, please close this thread