Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Biff Bang Pow The Big Bang Theory Action Figures

•    

Biff Bang Pow The Big Bang Theory Action Figures

Just received my SDCC TBBT Sheldon Cooper action figure and I'm actually kinda disappointed in the quality of the paint applications for this. I'm hoping that due to the high demand for these figures from SDCC (at least that's what Entertainment Earth explained was the reason for the delay in the figure being shipped). The paint applications on mine make Sheldon look like he is Gorbachev.

I'm hoping that this is just a one time only thing and the quality will be improved as the rest of the line gets released. This is one of my favorite TV shows and I've been wanting figures of them since Season 1.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Darkartist2014.tumblr.com

Any pics? Never heard of these.
    Wanted - G8-R3, Silver E3PO build a droids AND Need 2 white middle legs!
    Have - Hobbit - Azog & Radagast, Droid Factory Tie Pilot, 212 Clone Trooper

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Heard of them but only seen prototypes so unsighted on the articulation. Would also like to see pics, preferably with a comparison against other 3.75" figures.

yeah the prototype pics ive seen didn't look bad, I hope they look ok when they actually come out.

Admiral

dude, you got dirt all over my truck...
    I'm not too worried about it!

•    
    I have pics up on my Twitter account @SwChamp of Sheldon with various 3.75" figures ranging from Funko/ReAction to Hasbro SW.

eagerly awaiting the rest of the figures to go up for pre-order. I'm really hoping that they continue the line in the future and perhaps make a 3.75 3D plastic playset of Sheldon and Leonards apartment.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Darkartist2014.tumblr.com

Rear Admiral

Looking forward to these as well. Just purchased Sheldon on Ebay. Wonder when the rest are coming out. I purchased the BBP Twilight Zone figures. Love them. Though the paint schemes were easy - black, white, grey. :-)

Love them. Gotta get.
    Wanted - G8-R3, Silver E3PO build a droids AND Need 2 white middle legs!
    Have - Hobbit - Azog & Radagast, Droid Factory Tie Pilot, 212 Clone Trooper

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

•    
    i started a new series of pics on my twitter account featuring the adventures of TBBT Sheldon meeting other figures from the realm of 3.75". so far I have pics ranging from Doctor Who, to Star Wars, Axe-Cop to Star Trek, Back to the Future to the Goonies....

going to start working on pictures with Transformers and G.I. Joe. I really can't wait till the rest of TBBT series of figures come out as I want them all including the multiple versions of Sheldon.

thinking of trying to build a 1;18th scale living room set for Sheldon to interact with all the action figures as well.

Rear Admiral

just got Sheldon.

DarkArtist likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast