• 2 Post By rookiebird
  • 1 Post By Spanners
  • 1 Post By rookiebird
  • 1 Post By Spanners

Thread: ROTJ MOC's - 71580 sticker?

Lieutenant Commander rookiebird's Avatar

ROTJ MOC's - 71580 sticker?

Hi Scummers,

So, I came across (and purchased) a Klaatu (Skiff disguise) ROTJ MOC today and noticed it has a black No. 71580 sticker in the top left corner (which doesn't match the "normal" 71290 on Klaatu Skiff cards). After doing a 'net search, I found these stickers on several different ROTJ figures. As always, RS is a great knowledge base... so, what's the deal with these? Is this part of a 77A vs. B kind of thing? I'll be honest, I am still unfamiliar with what [#]A vs. B means

3. Thanks from: rookiebird

Quote Originally Posted by aussiejames View Post
    Thanks, AJ! I ended up posting on the thread (my first time as an IG user) and am pleased to see my Klaatu (Skiff) apparently made the cut for a first on the list. I'm curious what the fellow Scummers have

VlixHunter and aussiejames like this.

Ensign

I just had a quick look and I have Gam Guard, Chief Chirpa, and Leia Boussh with 75190. Don't know the card backs as I didn't bother opening my cabinet and getting them out but they all have the round Anakin offer. I can check the card backs if anyone needs the info.
    rookiebird likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanners View Post
    I just had a quick look and I have Gam Guard, Chief Chirpa, and Leia Boussh with 75190. Don't know the card backs as I didn't bother opening my cabinet and getting them out but they all have the round Anakin offer. I can check the card backs if anyone needs the info.
    When/if you have the time Which reminds me, I didn't clarify which one mine is-- see below (77A-- thanks again to AS for educating me on that):

aussiejames likes this.

Ensign

Here are a couple of photos of my figures with the 71590 sticker. Sorry for the terrible quality! I was lazy and used my phone.

Gam Guard and Chief Chirpa are 79 backs and the Leia is a 77
    Last edited by Spanners; 08-18-2014 at 04:55 AM.
    rookiebird likes this.

8. Thanks from: aussiejames, rookiebird

Thanks Spanners! And your pics are better than what I took w/my laptop cam Yours don't appear on the 71590 list on IG, so maybe you should post them there as well-- I'm not familiar with that forum as I just posted after reading AJ's reply to this thread. Thanks again for your input!