Thread: FS: Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print Vintage Boba Fett Toy

FS: Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print Vintage Boba Fett Toy

I am selling this limited Edition Boba Fett Vintage Toy WaterColour Fine Art Print 15,99

Title: Boba Fett: Bounty Hunter
    Date: 2014
    Artist: Alastair Eales
    Paper: High Quality - Kodak Ultra Premium Photo Paper
    Dimensions: 8 inches by 12 inches
    Print Type: Giclee
    Print run: Limited to only 50 prints - all hand signed, numbered and dated on the back.

Price: 15.99

The print will be placed in a cellophane wrapper and packaged in a stiff card-back envelope.

Postage & Packing is Free to the UK

Shipping to the rest of the world is 3.00
    Insurance and tracking by request and this will incur a extra cost.

Last edited by michael_mensinger; 07-31-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    My Vintage Kenner Star Wars watercolour illustration blog http://ali-watercolours.blogspot.co.uk/

Vintage toys are my passion - and with that in mind, I wanted to take a moment and thank all the Rebel Scum members who have take a moment to check out / comment / advise / like my Star Wars Toy watercolours - you guys have been a massive incentive for me to continue painting this series.

Exclusive
    for Rebel Scum members only - if you want this limited edition print of vintage Kenner toy, email me (ali-eales@hotmail.co.uk) and quote: rebelscumfett and I will discount the Giclee print by 6 - and if you live in the UK the postage is free - and only 3 to the rest of the world. So, that is 9.99 all in (for the UK) and 12.99 for the rest of the world.

My guarantee as a professional illustrator: once this limited print sells out I will NEVER make prints from it again.

Oh, and if you want to a chance to get a free limited edition print of IG88 Bounty Hunter (limited Edition of only 10) details are on my Star Wars blog.

Thank you,
    Alastair
    Last edited by Alastair; 08-04-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    My Vintage Kenner Star Wars watercolour illustration blog http://ali-watercolours.blogspot.co.uk/