WTB: Custom parts, X-wing Trench Run, Asajj, Dooku, Jacen Jaina Comic Packs, Tholme, Exar
Latest update to my WTB list.
high priorities, all carded except when noted
- 2-4 dc-15(s) blasters. The ones from the vc45 clone, vc shock Trooper, w/ metallic silver highlights
- Any soft goods Clone Trooper Kamas: VC54 Arc Commander, CW62 Rex, Gelagrub Patrol, (any others Im missing?)
- Jetpack from TCW Aayla Secura/501st Legion Trooper
- 1 z-6 rotary blaster canon from a TCW figure
- Arc Trooper Commander/Captain Fordo VC54
- Gelagrub Patrol Trooper
- Comic Pack Asajj Ventress
- Jacen Solo
- Jaina Solo
- Count Dooku Sith Evolutions
- X-wing from Trench Run pack
- Monstross & Jaster Mereel Comic Pack
- Deliah Blue & Darth Nihl Comic Pack
- TVC VC12 Darth Sidious
- T'ra Saa & Tholme Comic Pack
- Exar Kunn & Ulic Kel Droma Comic Pack
I am also looking to put together a complete modern cantina figure set as I have spare cash, but no rush. This is what I need so far. I want these on the cheap when possible, loose when cheaper, and prefer to buy them in lots. I know a few go for premiums, and when necessary will pay that.
- Dr Evazan vc57
- Leesub Sirln Legacy
- M'iiyoom Onith TAC 30th anniversary
- Elis Helrot TAC 30th anniversary
- Hem Dazon Saga
- Momaw Nadon Saga
- Labria Saga
- Nabrun Leids & Kabe Saga
- Kitik Keed'kak Saga
- Djas Puhr saga
- Greedo Vintage Saga
- OTC Cantina Mos Eisley Wuher and the 3 bar sections
- OTC Cantina Mos Eisley Zutton and the 3 bar sections
- Feltipern Trevagg OTC
- Myo OTC
- Dannik Jerriko OTC
- Ketwol Power of the Jedi
- Boshek Power of the Jedi
- Ellorrs Madak Power of the Jedi
- Lak Sivrak Power of the Force
- Wuher Power of the Force
- Muftak Power of the Force
My Vintage WTB can be found here.
Last edited by GrandAdmiralJSK; 11-13-2014 at 04:53 PM.
bumping this up, on the hunt for a couple vc45 clones to customize
bumping. in dire need of a rex phase 2 after I screwed up the helmet on mine.
Bump up the Jam, Fordo and Wolffe priorities for my custom Wolffe in the works
help your star wars brethren get some loose figures please!