Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Kotobukiya SDCC 2014 Thread

Kotobukiya SDCC 2014 Thread

Thought I'd make this and post RS's notes on the panel.

Rebelscum.com: San Diego Comic-Con 2014 Star Wars Collectors Panel

After Sideshow was the Rebelscum 2014 Licensee of the Year Kotobukiya. Dan Lujan covered:

- Han Solo and Chewbacca ARTFX+ two-pack for this fall (with magnets on the feet)
    - Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia ARTFX+ two-pack
    - R2-M5 ARTFX+ (with coin) limited edition Barnes & Noble exclusive
    - 1/7- Scale ARTFX ESB Darth Vader (looking to add electronics to this figure)
    - Snowtrooper 2-Pack ARTFX+ Statues (multiple pieces for different poses)
    - K-3PO ARTFX +
    - Yoda & R2-D2 with Dagobah paint apps ARTFX+
    - Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH ARTFX+ (with removable hood)
    - Female Stormtrooper Bishoujo ARTFX statue
    - Light up lightsaber chopsticks (Mace Windu, Yoda, Vader, and Luke)
    - Pouch Sandwich Shapers in the shape of Stormtroopers, Vader, and R2-D2
    - Boiled Egg Shaper in the shape of a variety of characters including Vader, Stormtrooper, R2-D2, the SW logo, etc.
    Some cool stuff coming in the 1/10 line and even though it is Vader again I hope a pic pops up of the new 1/7 scale ESB statue.
    kevb0977 likes this.

•    
    There's some good stuff there, well worth starting a thread for..., the female Stormtrooper Bishoujo will be good, as will Yoda & R2 & they wanted the Snowtrooper to win the poll when the 1:10 shrinking figure was decided so I expected to see it at some point.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 07-26-2014 at 04:45 AM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

•    
    I'm totally excited that my pleas for female Stormtrooper have been answered!

Mighty thank you Kotobukiya!!!

And for the Snowtroopers... Just... Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    There's some good stuff there, well worth starting a thread for..., the female Stormtrooper Bishoujo will be good, as will Yoda & R2 & they wanted the Snowtrooper to win the poll when the 1:10 shrinking figure was decided so I expected to see it at some point.
    Like the Yoda/R2 two pack. Hope we see a pack with two Jawas and R5 st some point.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

So anyone have picks of the female stormtrooper. And why are the Star Wars bishoujos so hard to get out. This will probably be 2 years out at this point. Can't believe only one is shown, in the pipeline.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

The snowtroopers are going to be a real nice addition to my Hoth village sets. I'm very excited about the Barnes & Noble exclusive droid. I just hope that they have another surprise & release another one for NYCC! Obi-Wan is a definite for me as well. I hope that they release Darth Vader to go along with him so collectors can recreate that final light saber battle.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
    Feedback Thread:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1109137/#post19379248

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by addedelement View Post
    The snowtroopers are going to be a real nice addition to my Hoth village sets. I'm very excited about the Barnes & Noble exclusive droid. I just hope that they have another surprise & release another one for NYCC! Obi-Wan is a definite for me as well. I hope that they release Darth Vader to go along with him so collectors can recreate that final light saber battle.
    The Darth Vader figure is another ESB version, not ANH unfortunately so recreating the light sabre battle probably won't be possible..., I'm not sure why they've decided to make yet another ESB Vader BUT if they were to choose the cloud city pose then I'd be thrilled as I love that pose & really want a Vader collectible posed that way but in a bigger format.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbymonkeys View Post
    So anyone have picks of the female stormtrooper. And why are the Star Wars bishoujos so hard to get out. This will probably be 2 years out at this point. Can't believe only one is shown, in the pipeline.
    I'm not sure why the Bishoujo line takes so long to go from concept into production but it's probably getting approval & being signed off that's the bulk of the delays (just my thinking though)..., it is frustrating but then all collecting is I've found.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

AWESOME! I'm so excited for Yoda, Obi, Snow Troopers in 1/10 scale!
    Last edited by Batman21; 07-27-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    GOOD B/ST LIST
    artprime
    jedi_Matt

From the limited stuff I've read and see Kotobukiya has me the most excited for Star Wars offerings in the near future.

R2M5, K3PO, Yoda/R2 and the Fem Stormtrooper are on my buy lists.

For a great product that will not break a collectors budget Kotobukiya is the tops!
    Batman likes this.
    We are Groot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast