Up for sale is a vintage Darth Vader cardboard cutout standup from my personal collection. Originally released by Vymura - Imperial Chemicals as a promo piece for the ESB wallpaper released in 1980. My cousin worked at a wallpaper/paint store back in those days and gave it to me when they were finished with it. More info here courtesy of some extremely helpful forum members!

In great shape considering it's 30+ years old. No major tears or cracks in the cardboard, and I've included pictures here. As pictured, the top of the body inserts into the base via 3 tabs, and it needs to be propped against a wall for it to stand up straight. The original piece came with a box that attached to hold the wallpaper, but I unfortunately never owned that part. For some reason, I'm not able to post pics here, but if you have any problems viewing the album link, let me know and I can email them to you.

Asking $150 OBO shipped in the CONUS via PayPal. No trades. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.