Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By merlin72
  • 1 Post By HollywoodHeroes

Thread: ...this is NOT a Lili Ledy MOC RK ( itīs a reseal)...ebay auction

Lieutenant Commander

...this is NOT a Lili Ledy MOC RK ( itīs a reseal)...ebay auction

just to make sure if anybody interested in the auction that its taking place of a LL MOC RK at this very moment... ITS A RESEAL!!!

I already contact the seller ( Jordan) and told him that he is selling a fully reseal LL RK ( all components are original) but is not Factory seal. I also send him the pic of an original LL MOC RK so how knows how an original 100% factory seal looks like..

He claimed he didnt know , but I have send him enough info and material so he knows what he is selling ....but he only put a side note like a disclaimer and continue with the auction...

this is how a 100% Original factory sealed LL MOC RK looks like....

Captain

The right thing to do would be to pull the auction don't you think? It is misleading. The people who may have put their bids in already may not go back to the page and scroll way down and see the revision. He should end auction, check the figure out if it is a reseal or not and relist. He could come out looking like a BAD GUY if he doesn't heed the warning. Just my thought.

Captain

I have a feeling the Jawa may be one as well. If you look at the seals around it there is some pulling under the seals of the bubble. 3 edges of the four seem to be lifting. I would be very cautious of this as well.

The Jawa bubble is off centre, definitely a possibility that it's also a reseal, very expensive one $1300+!!
    - Looking for all things Jawa, especially prototypes and foreign MOCs

- My feedback thread, feel free to add if we had a transaction in the past!!
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1106886/

High Admiral

Just an update to this story... I did pull the auction and relist it with Adolfos information. However, I wanted to also be fair to the person who sold me the figures... and he claimed he purchased the figure this way as well. I purchased the Paploo and Jawas and others from my seller in Mexico, and all were perfect seals.

And please remember... ANYONE who purchases something from us, and is not happy, we will always give a 100% refund... no questions asked. You are always protected.

Jordan
    Duskamp likes this.
    Hollywood Heroes
    www.hollywoodheroes.com

Lieutenant Commander

Hi Jordan...

I think the best course of action will be to return the action figures to the original owner and get your money back, as they were sold to you as 100 % factory sealed... I haven't check the jawa , as I've been very busy, but I can tell you that the Rancor Keeper is resealed with out any doubt, I have send you pics and all the info you need so you compare it vs. Factory sealed, so I guess you won't have any problem getting your money back..

Cheers.

High Admiral

I emailed you privately through ebay....

You were correct on the Rancor... but all the Jawas are perfect. I will send you photos.

Please check your ebay messages.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin72 View Post
    Hi Jordan...

I think the best course of action will be to return the action figures to the original owner and get your money back, as they were sold to you as 100 % factory sealed... I haven't check the jawa , as I've been very busy, but I can tell you that the Rancor Keeper is resealed with out any doubt, I have send you pics and all the info you need so you compare it vs. Factory sealed, so I guess you won't have any problem getting your money back..

Cheers.
    Hollywood Heroes
    www.hollywoodheroes.com