Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tauntaun plush toy

Tauntaun plush toy

Anyone get this yet? I ordered one along with another item, and really looking forward to getting my favorite beast as a plush!

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

mjb
    Admiral

how big is it?

Mine is in-transit now, but according to the website it is 15".

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

mjb
    Admiral

Looks like i will be going to the disney store. Still want a stuffed bantha also.
    Last edited by mjb; 07-13-2014 at 02:01 PM.

High Admiral

I am getting this and the Bantha as gifts, should be getting them this week. I know a member wanted to know the size of the Bantha so I hope to report back on these this week. I think I am going to order another tauntaun... and yes btw, I am a tauntaun addict lmao

Got mine in the mail, and he is great! Looks just like the pics, is pretty large, but doesn't stand well (at least mine doesn't, packaged in a thin plastic bag for shipping). It looks like a stuffed animal to toss around more than an upright display plush I think. But terrific overall. By the way, they also have this Wampa, which I'm undecided on.

Just ordered a Wampa for the wife, $20 is a great price...
    Daigo_Bah likes this.

High Admiral

Got the tauntaun in..... all I can say is W O W. this has got to be the best version I have seen to date. Hes nice and big, I too had a hard time getting him to stand but after sitting him down by moving his tail and back legs, it works out pretty good.

GREAT JOB Disney! If you are into Hoth, or just like tauntauns, you will be very happy with this one!!!
    Daigo_Bah likes this.

Admiral

On the website, so I presume in store too, this size plush, tauntaun, Wampa, Bantha, are "2 or more $16 each" right now.

Midshipman

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Got mine in the mail, and he is great! Looks just like the pics, is pretty large, but doesn't stand well (at least mine doesn't, packaged in a thin plastic bag for shipping). It looks like a stuffed animal to toss around more than an upright display plush I think. But terrific overall. By the way, they also have this Wampa, which I'm undecided on.

He looks big, durable and naughty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast