Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Custom Sy Snootles body for displaying Lili Ledy factory overstock *updated 10/31 w/pics*

Custom Sy Snootles body for displaying Lili Ledy factory overstock *updated 10/31 w/pics*

So this is pretty cool. I picked up some Lili Ledy overstock in a trade a while back, and (on the recommendation of a fellow RS member) contacted Isashi at www.bluestaruzay.com [Isashi's Vintage Customs] to make a custom body to display the parts.

He got back to me today with this photo, which is a test shot to see how it would look. I gave him the go ahead and I can't wait to get mine. I'll update this thread with more photos when it arrives.

10/31 Updated w/ pics, finally got around to putting it together

Last edited by bodhi_tree777; 10-31-2014 at 05:59 PM.

That looks freakishly amazing. Love it. Never realized that Sy's body basically looks like a booger with arms and legs.
    -Gary

Looking for Pre-production 3-D Cantina Alien and Bespin themed pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by greedodidntshoot View Post
    That looks freakishly amazing. Love it. Never realized that Sy's body basically looks like a booger with arms and legs.
    and a head....
    bodhi_tree777 likes this.
    My Feedback
    WTB SISE FROMM C9 MOC!!
    Any loose C9 Ledy's Does anybody on RS sell these anymore?

I love this. It looks great

Looks awesome mate, as long as the custom body material does not interact and break down your genuine parts its good to go, looks very cool, cheers
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Looks awesome mate, as long as the custom body material does not interact and break down your genuine parts its good to go, looks very cool, cheers
    He did mention that the custom material would likely be fragile in spots but if there is any kind of material interaction I'm not sweating it too much. I'd be more concerned if I was displaying prototype parts, I guess

Nice looking figure!!!!
    I'm looking for vintage weapons and a Wampa MIB!!!!
    Vintage Star Wars Commercials: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1110528/141108

•    
    Very cool looking!

My Feedback Thread | My WTB Thread | My FS/FT Thread

Check out Absolute Zero Podcast for lots of toy, movie and pop culture discussion!

Sweet, love the way it makes the authentic parts really stick out! Might have to look into getting a few of these done in the future...
    Wanted: Jawa 12 back or 20 back proofs, pre-production Boushh, textured cape Leia, and anything Jessica Meade. I'm also looking for 1st shots of the "First 20". I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Finally put this together, which was a bit of a chore. Got it to work, though, and here she is. I'm a fan, it's nice to have something fairly unique in my collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast