Thread: Wtb: 10198 tantive iv

Lieutenant Commander

Wtb: 10198 tantive iv

Hello all,

Well I just found my childhood lego in my parents roof space all bagged up and forgotten about for about 25 years. And
    well all I can say is I am now hooked on it again. I have been going through it for the last week and It is just huge )

I have just seen the discontinued Lego set 10198 and was wondering if anyone had a set for sale (boxed preferably) or is this
    a hard one to get hold of now?

I am always going on the vintage figure page buying but am not on the lego area much so hello to everyone on the lego side ).

Thanks and i hope you have a great day.

Ian

Moff

Quote Originally Posted by ianjw77 View Post
    Hello all,

Well I just found my childhood lego in my parents roof space all bagged up and forgotten about for about 25 years. And
    well all I can say is I am now hooked on it again. I have been going through it for the last week and It is just huge )

I have just seen the discontinued Lego set 10198 and was wondering if anyone had a set for sale (boxed preferably) or is this
    a hard one to get hold of now?

I am always going on the vintage figure page buying but am not on the lego area much so hello to everyone on the lego side ).

Thanks and i hope you have a great day.

Ian
    you may be best sticking with used, unless you want to keep it in the box and for the sake of shipping cost, stick with Australia.

May I suggest
    Blue Wind - BrickLink.com
    Huge Army Builder, 852 figures and counting.

Lieutenant Commander

Oh thats great thanks for that.

Have a good day.
    Ian