Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Harrison Ford ankle injury

•    

Harrison Ford ankle injury

So a couple of days ago Harrison Ford injured his ankle. The millennium falcon hydraulic door fell on his ankle. I want to know what you guys think about this incident. P.s. I hope Harrison Ford gets well. :.(

GNT

Accidents happen, he'll survive and he'll be back in action soon enough nuff said.

3. Thanks from: clowncake

I, for one, feel that the Falcon needs to be put down, as it is clearly a danger to anyone around it.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1088761-3/#post19142262Updated Endor Diorama! Love how this has turned out!

Seems it was his leg,& not his ankle as originally reported.
    BBC News - Harrison Ford broke left leg in accident, publicist confirms

Ugh! He struggled with back problems during (I think) ROTJ or Raiders, so hopefully he'll do fine with this. Not great news for a 71-year old, though. It's really surprising this would happen on a production a like E7.

Get well, Han!
    Last edited by Snaggletooth; 06-19-2014 at 06:36 PM.
    WANTS
    Hasbro carded: TVC Bastila Shan, TVC Echo Base Trooper, OTC/POTC/TSC/TAC Cantina characters
    Kenner POTF loose/complete: all except Anakin and Ewoks, interested in a set/lot

ouch yeah from a hurt ankle to a broke leg is a much bigger thing and as others have said he is not a young guy. well that sucks and I hope he is ok.

An article posted on Hollywood is reporting that sources have told The Sun newspaper (who earlier provided a pic of Harrison Ford in a wheelchair after surgery) that Ford will be undergoing six months of rehab back home in the United States to recover from his broken left leg.
    It has now emerged that he will not be able to return to film Star Wars: Episode VII for six months as he needs rehab treatment for his left limb, which was fixed with a number of metal plates during surgery this week (beg16Jun14).
    A source tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Shooting is continuing, but Harrison won't be back for months... the film company is looking into extending filming well into the second half of this year to allow Ford time to get back on his feet."
    Ford is still receiving treatment at a hospital in England but will fly back to Los Angeles with his actress wife Calista Flockhart to work with a physiotherapist, according to editors at the publication.
    Rebels....I have a bad feeling about this.

If this new report is true, I can hear C3PO yelling, "We're Doomed"!

December 2015 could seriously be in doubt. Just a hunch, Han Solo is a big part of this movie.

Harrison, get well soon.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

We've waited this long for Episode 7, a 5-6 month delay wouldn't be the end of the world... Hopefully, Harrison will heal quickly and get back on the set.
    TheForce5 likes this.
    Wanted: Jawa proofs, pre-production Boushh items,First shots of the "1st 12", and anything Jessica Meade.
    I have cash and many great trade items!

My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Grand Admiral

Given today's technology, I would think they could shoot all of his scenes using his stand in and then, when he's healthy, reshoot the scenes with just him on the set and digitally composite him into the original scene in post production.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast