Thread: FS: Vintage 15 inch Boba Fett 100 Percent Complete Near Mint Condition (SOLD)

Banned

FS: Vintage 15 inch Boba Fett 100 Percent Complete Near Mint Condition (SOLD)

Vintage 15 Inch Boba Fett. Boba is in excellent-near mint condition, tight joints, no paint loss from what i can see anywhere on him and is 100 percent complete with all original accessories, no repro crap. Antenna still clicks and viewfinder works. $175 Shipped. US Only. Paypal Accepted. SOLD

Last edited by DarkLordSith1978; 06-17-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Banned

BrianM-I got your message but its not letting me reply to it, ive been getting this error message all day when trying to respond to messages:

• BrianM has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

ive been trying to respond for 20 minutes but it wont work. If you want it my paypal is darklordofthesith1978@mail.com i can have him shipped out thursday morning at the latest and will add the tracking to paypal. Feel free to email me directly if you need to. Thanks alot

Banned

SOLD thanks alot Brian