Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Mark Hamill , Anthony Daniels, Carrie Fisher doing any shows this year? or any signings?

Grand Admiral

Mark Hamill , Anthony Daniels, Carrie Fisher doing any shows this year? or any signings?

was wondering now with the new movies starting if thats gonna happen anytime anyone knows of in the next year? Like a moron, i bought a piece that needs Both of them along with Baker/Daniels...but i didnt think about how impossible those all might be now LOL...sigh...anyone know if any of those three are doing any signing chances or send ins?
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Vice Admiral

OPX is having a Hamill send-in in December and Baker is due at a few UK shows starting this month.

You're best keeping an eye on this site

Star Wars Actor Appearances

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkienerd View Post
    OPX is having a Hamill send-in in December and Baker is due at a few UK shows starting this month.

You're best keeping an eye on this site

Star Wars Actor Appearances
    OPX is having another Hamill send in this December? Glad to hear that! Could use him on another piece or two!

Vice Admiral

Gotta hold my hands up, I think I got confused seeing the pre-December 2013 Hamill announcements/teases... I thought I saw something for this year but (on searching) can't find anything.... sorry.

I've disappointed myself, as I have a few things I want him to sign!

Grand Admiral

looks like none of them are...lame...oh well, it sat for 30 years without them, it can wait for a window.
    Victor_Von_Doom likes this.

We'll see who Fan Expo Toronto announces this year Star Wars related. Fingers crossed for Hamill. OP has brought Daniels, Fisher, and Ian McD to past shows so I'm hoping for some good Star Wars names this year. If any of these names that you need come up I've got you covered.
    blueside30 likes this.
    C. Perry

Grand Admiral

yay, ty ty

mjb
    Admiral

Probably going to be busy filming and promoting the new film, I bet they will not start showing up again till next year

High Admiral

Boy, I'm going to have a ton of stuff for them to sign at CVII by then!

Captain

Carrie Fisher has been announced tonight for London Film and Comic Con (LFCC), she is there on the Saturday and Sunday and will be 60 an autograph.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast