Thread: wanting to trade off old collection 3 3/4"

wanting to trade off old collection 3 3/4"

Been awhile since Ive been here, I see some changes have taken place.... hope Im in the right area....so here we go

I have been collecting for quite some time and have complete collections of PotF, EP1, EP2, PotJ, so much I cant list all here just yet (this will be a work in progress as I go)... after making lists I will include pics but for now if you want something feel free to ask away odds are I have it...
    heres the catch, alot of my stuff was damaged while I was away due to weather and poor care (I was very heart broken when I got back to see the condition of what took me years to complete) I know people out there are customizers or people that like to build dioramas and such.... so what I am wanting to do is trade my 3 3/4" figs for 12" or better yet busts or kotobukya type collectibles.....I also am looking for saber hilts....I have a ton of figures just ask if your interested... also have some big box items such as the geonosis arena and the republic gunship to name a few.
    Hope to get some bites and May the force be with us all.
    Uncle Owen I know I'm on probation, I cleaned those droids, can I go to Toshis' station, I got a layaway on a power converter but now your treating me like a scruffy nerfherder.

I have some items that may be of interest, pm sent
    Mind tricks don't work on me...only money

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t944495/?...eedback+thread