Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Happy Star Wars Day!

Fleet Admiral

Happy Star Wars Day!

Because today is Star Wars Day, I wanted to post a picture of our pre-pre production Biker Scout Helmet that I just received from the factory. As you can see it is not painted, have the decals or have the correct pivot screws for the visor. But just wanted to show you that it is coming soon!

Now, it is being sent to Gino for his review.
    Last edited by eFXBryan; 05-04-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Looks awesome. I can't wait to order me one.

Commander

Great news! Can't wait!!

Commander

Also, very excited I was able to CELEBRATE May the Fourth by adding the missing X-wing helmet from my collection... ESB Luke! (Picked him up off Ebay... missed out on the original Star Wars Celebration V offering) No Mark Hamill signature plaque though...

Admiral

Great looking bikerscout !!! Come on 2019!!

This is great news Bryan, thanks for the update.. We've been waiting for this one for a while
    Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness!......We're doomed!....There'll be no escape for the Princess this time.

Quote Originally Posted by eFXBryan View Post
    Because today is Star Wars Day, I wanted to post a picture of our pre-pre production Biker Scout Helmet that I just received from the factory. As you can see it is not painted, have the decals or have the correct pivot screws for the visor. But just wanted to show you that it is coming soon!

Now, it is being sent to Gino for his review.
    You should post this over at The 501st Pathfinders Detachment for their critique...

Quote Originally Posted by Spookymufu View Post
    You should post this over at The 501st Pathfinders Detachment for their critique...
    Not really a lot to critique in terms of the accuracy seeing as this was made from original molds.
    This is the phase where we fine tune the prototypes with the factory to get the best result possible from a production standpoint.

Last edited by gino; 05-04-2014 at 08:53 PM.
    Jedi_Rainman and PURPLERAGE03 like this.
    Art Director/Product Development for EFX Collectibles
    Product Developer for Sideshow Collectibles
    Check out and LIKE my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/starwarslifesized

Admiral

I'd think taking it from a original mold would be far more accurate than what the 501st would come up with seeing that they don't have access to THE original helmet.
    SithLord822 likes this.

Fleet Admiral

Remember the archives let us use the original wood patterns to make our master patterns. . . You cannot get more accurate than this!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast