Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: my squidhead limelight

my squidhead limelight

this is the current state of my focus endevours , still a very long way to go and i hope you guys like it !

lionel

Great focus, makes me hungry for some calamari Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

cheers fettafari , a better picture of the miscard and a sealed 8 pack mailer with squidhead !

bodhi_tree777 and irza_siaj like this.

Love it. Definitely an under-appreciated figure, one of my favorites. Any plans to expand out to bootlegs or pre-production stuff?

Also one of my favorites. One of the few figures I vividly remember playing with as a kid. Very impressive run.
    -Gary

Looking for Pre-production 3-D Cantina Alien and Bespin themed pieces.

Very nice run, I especially love the miscard and 8 pack mailer!!
    Wanted: Jawa proofs, pre-production Boushh items, First shots of the "1st 12", and anything Jessica Meade.
    I am also looking for any Revenge proof cards. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by greedodidntshoot View Post
    Also one of my favorites. One of the few figures I vividly remember playing with as a kid. Very impressive run.
    same with me mate , i remember playing with my rotj figures the most and ripping them of the cards , we had all the best toys as kids

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    Very nice run, I especially love the miscard and 8 pack mailer!!
    thanks Kenner76 , the focus is crying out for a proofcard , it would be sweet to see that card in focus , i have jut listed my 96 loose complete figure run for a trade/cash deal hoping to find a proofcard !

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_tree777 View Post
    Love it. Definitely an under-appreciated figure, one of my favorites. Any plans to expand out to bootlegs or pre-production stuff?
    Old squiddy is definitely under-appreciated and the basic mocs can be got cheap enough too ! , i plan to aquire a 65 a or b proofcard but you just dont see any for sale these days , also i did not even know that you can get a bootleg squidhead , out of all the bootlegs i have seen i have never seen a squidhead !
    Last edited by slim; 04-19-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Old squiddy is definitely under-appreciated and the basic mocs can be got cheap enough too ! , i plan to aquire a 65 a or b proofcard but you just dont see any for sale these days , also i did not even know that you can get a bootleg squidhead , out of all the bootlegs i have seen i have never seen a squidhead ![/QUOTE]

Borrowed this pic from FB.. not sure where he's from, but they are out there.

HWR

That's what I call a lot of Squids, are they all variations or are some of them identical?

Gnarly stuff.
    Big L Rest In Peace!

my feedback :Feedback for Snake_Eyes_82

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast