Thread: Barricade Feedback Thread

Ensign

Barricade Feedback Thread

Thank you to everyone who leaves feedback. I hope that trading with, selling to, or buying from me went as well as you would have hoped.

Admiral

I highly recommend Brian as a seller. Fast shipping, great communication, and the packaging was above and beyond. He sent me multiple pics and even offered to shoot a video of the figure. Do not hesitate to do a transaction with him. Great experience

All perfect!!! Great and honest seller, thank you very much!!!

Midshipman

Cool Beans and awesome sauce. That is what you get when you deal with this member.
    excellent packing and speedy shipping.
    Thanks and have no fears when dealing with this guy.

Admiral

Absolutely fantastic seller! Great communication, happy and fun to deal with and excellent packaging with fast international shipping. The best!

Superb Scummer. Packed & shipped out the same day item was sold. Brian even took the time to wrap every little peice up and packaged together so nothing got lost or damaged. Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with again in the future.

I recently bought a 21-figure lot from Brian and everything arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Admiral

Brian is one of the best scummers ive dealt with, i wish all deals went as smooth and safe as this.
    I HIGHLY recommend dealing with Brian!