Thread: WTB: Master Replicas Han Solo ANH Elite Edition DL-44 Blaster

Midshipman

WTB: Master Replicas Han Solo ANH Elite Edition DL-44 Blaster

WTB: Master Replicas Han Solo ANH Elite Edition DL-44 Blaster

Hello everyone, I am looking to purchase a Master Replicas Han Solo Elite Edition DL-44 Heavy Blaster. I was unfortunate to completely miss them when the came out in 2006, and I have been looking for an honestly priced one for the past several years. Condition does not have to be perfect, and it doesn't have to be complete with all the factory papers and box either-that stand is also not terribly important either. If you have one of these, and would consider possibly selling it, then PLEASE let me know. I am open to all offers, so long as they are within the realm of possibility, and even the possibility of a trade. Keep in mind that I'm not the dude from the Geiko commercial-the LAST thing I'm made of is money, so please, try to be realistic in your offers. Thanks for reading, and I do hope that you'll at lease consider helping this miserable bum start his blaster collection.

Thanks again,

-Alec

Midshipman

Bump.

Commodore

You got mail!

Midshipman

Quote Originally Posted by Lello999 View Post
    You got mail!
    PM Sent!

Midshipman

Still interested in somebody's DL-44. I also have a MGC Mauser C96 and a little Lightsaber collection if anybody is also interested in a trade as well. Still hopeful!

Midshipman

Bump V2!