Thread: FS: Darth Vader Production DT Action Figure (Please Remove)

FS: Darth Vader Production DT Action Figure (Please Remove)

No longer for sale.

Hey Scummers,

For sale is a Darth Vader Production Double Telescoping Action Figure. This figure is from my collection and I decided to sell it because I have interest in another vintage gem. This figure is from the production line so it is not a prototype DT. The saber is complete in my opinion, but you can see from the pictures that the inner filament is not as long as normal DT inner filaments. From looking at the inner filament closely, it is my opinion that the tip did not break at all. I do not see any white near the tip which would suggest the tip was broken. I believe the inner filament just shrunk because of heat at the factory perhaps. Again that is my opinion so it is what it is. What brings me to that conclusion is that if you look at the tip of the inner filament, it is rounded just like other inner filaments. Normally if a tip is broken, there is a rough edge to it, and there would also be white around the edge suggesting a stress crack.

I know there are pros on here in regards to double telescoping lightsabers, so please feel free to consult them, but this baby is the real deal. I will include the AFA case that I cracked it out of. AFA gave it a 60 but that is just because the inner filament was shorter. Again, I do not think the inner filament was broken, please look at the pictures and contact me if interested.

Hilt letter- J
    The figure is beautiful in my opinion.

Asking $6,000

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will list on here for a week, then it is off to feeBay.

FYI- I am traveling to Europe this week, so I will not be back until next Friday.

Thanks,
    Mynock
    Last edited by Mynock; 04-05-2014 at 07:18 AM.
    When your face is a prune, action goes BOOM! PRUNEFACE! PRUNEFACE!

FYI- Pics re-added, not sure what happened there.

Please remove/close mods, thank you.