I saw this many years ago and though it was great:
Top 10 Reasons Star Wars is Better than Star Trek
Top 10 Reasons the Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt in the
Star Trek Universe:
10. In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on
9. The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit
and a crew of twenty just to go into warp -- the Millennium Falcon
does the same thing with R2-D2 and a Wookiee.
8. After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader,
Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable. After pithy
Cardassian starvation torture, Picard looked like hell.
7. Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his
6. Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he
5. One word: "light sabers".
4. The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named
3. Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
2. Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at
one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.
1. The Death Star doesn't care if a world is class "M" or not