Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aussiejames

Thread: Is it Lily Ledy?

Ensign

Is it Lily Ledy?

Is it lily just because it says made in mexico on the back of the card? I thought that the Lily Ledy cards were in spanish?

Ensign

•    
    as far as the R2D2 LEDY.[IMG][/IMG] the ledys are to be spotted by looking above the leg pegs. if the little spacer between the peg and dome is a clearish color then its a ledy. if its white solid color its not a ledy. also by the patter of the square box on sticker on back. if its spotted in darkish ink kinda overlaid its not a ledy. you have to look up sticker differences also. I have 4 regular sized ledys and one of the 12 inch version.

3. Thanks from: filledandfree
    Moff

MIM vs LilI Ledy
    walkie likes this.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by filledandfree View Post
    Is it lily just because it says made in mexico on the back of the card? I thought that the Lily Ledy cards were in spanish?
    The Ledy factory made figures for the US market too. In many cases it's the same LOOSE figure but some were put on Ledy cards and sold in Mexico and some were put on Kenner cards, with MIM on them, and shipped back to the US for distro. Sometimes the figures lack the proper Ledy weapons but in many cases they are the same once off the card.

John
    and time will be, the catalyst to weed out the weak and beget strength-of character
    -Shai Hulud
    http://theswca.com/
    southside_201 at yahoo dot com My PMs are full so please don't use.

7. Thanks from: filledandfree
    Ensign

Quote Originally Posted by JohnA View Post
    The Ledy factory made figures for the US market too. In many cases it's the same LOOSE figure but some were put on Ledy cards and sold in Mexico and some were put on Kenner cards, with MIM on them, and shipped back to the US for distro. Sometimes the figures lack the proper Ledy weapons but in many cases they are the same once off the card.

John
    So that explains why there are sooooooo many loose lili ledy figures out there......

Bryan