Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Your Sale of Sales, March Style!!!

Grand Moff

Your Sale of Sales, March Style!!!

Wow, old reference. But Im a loser so what do you expect?

Ok, ground rules have stayed the same for nearly a decade.
    1. First to pay, first to get
    2. Nothing is on hold till cash/trade hits hand (or tracking number i guess)
    3. If you want it but dont see it, and its Original Trilogy and harder to find let me know.
    4. I trade but i need OT non-convention going graphs and Original published comic art before 1990.
    5. Send me a tell if you want something or have a question.

Ok, list time....

Single oldest Anthony daniels photo ive ever had/seen. 8x10 uninscribed on an old school gelatin photo (heavy as heck, slick neat). This was back in the day when you couldnt get photos so you had to do what you could. Looks to be from 1979 before he did all the stupid things he does now with his graph.....$80

Another vintage piece from early 80s. This is a VHS box signed (but not inscribed, very tough to find) by Mark Hamill and George Lucas. As good a lucas autograph as you could hope for. This would matte/frame up to about 8x11. Could make a great cast piece out of it and would display nicely.....................$129

ralph mcquarrie signed light up lithograph. Tuff set to make, this is one of the ones along with Hoth rider that dont come up to often. Great full signature from Ralph on a certified limited edition print......$119

John Hollis Lobot signed uninscribed toy...............................$59

Peter Diamond signed POTF toy. Has bend in card but no color break........$79

Bill Hootkins signed figure. Its the british variant apparently with stick mark ups on the back for the info. Also he wrote "danke" on the card bubble...so he is thank you for buying him...what a nice cat!....$129

Jack Purvis signed 5x7 photo uninscribed. Signed by the entire cast of the seven dwarfs including his friend "ken baker" (changed it later). He signed this with his real name, John Purvis (again, before the change). Also signed by some guys who appeared in Doctor Who and Willy Wonka (likely their only autographs too). This piece has been PSA/DNA certified and comes with full Cert Documentation, one of the only Purvis signed PSA certified pieces in existence......................................... ....................................$499

Perfect vintage Peter Cushing uninscribed photo with sentiment. Good as you get 5x8.........$599

PSA/DNA Canyon shot signed by Alec Guinness, Mark Hamill, Kenny Baker, and Anthony Daniels. Coming back from getting PSA/DNA certified will be here any day. This piece has been PSA/DNA certified and comes with a full PSA photo certification, one of the few Guinness multi signed certified pieces in existence. ....................................$1499

PSA/DNA Certified Perfect tight 8x10 color signed by James Earl jones with "voice of lord vader" and sentiment. Uninscribed, good as you can hope for. Great placement too...........................$109

Ben Burtt vintage letter on original lucasfilm stationary discussing star wars..........$109

Biggs cut scene 8x10....................................$19

Carrie Fisher awesome c2 Slave Leia certified signed photo. Great signature..............$59

Something different. This is the original published artwork from the star wars daily strip from 1980 drawn by comic book legend Russ Manning. These were mannings last work as he died while producing these strips. Beautiful work! its 6x20 aproximently and would display amazingly well (have a few myself)........$349

Joe Phillips original topps pencil poster design. Amazing work, great detail..................$249

Alec guinness signed drawing. GOod likeness, not sure if alec drew this or a fan did from the 50's....$59

Perfect vintage 1989 full signature Harrison ford signed baseball. Best ford signature ever, and perfect placement. Comes with PSA/DNA certification..................................... ...........$349

11x14 Vader OPX shot signed by Bob Anderson, Dave Prowse, and James Earl Jones..............$279

Alec Guinness, Mark hamill, Kenny Baker, and anthony daniels signed 8x10 speeder shot Mos Eisley. Just certified by PSA/DNA..........................................$1299

Irvin Kershner signex 8x10 OPX photo.................................$109

Mark Hamill signed Celebration Japan photo direct from OPX signing...........$69

c2 Bruce Boa uninscribed 8x10.............................................. ..$119

Again, first to pay is first to get. PM me with any questions/purchases/offers etc.

Thanks again for looking. Drop me a line with any questions.
    Last edited by zhamlau; 03-13-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Moff

PM sent thanks

Ever heard of the Tip O' Texas....seriously, there

•    
    Got you on 1 zham!
    "UNLIMITED POWER!!!"

PM headed your way!

Grand Moff

All PM's replied. Paid items removed. Again, have a few commitments to buy stuff, some that overlap. Until cash hits hand any item is up for sale. PM if you have any questions.

Admiral

Zam - trying to inbox you but you are full. Please PM me.
    Last edited by PMSbull; 03-06-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Grand Moff

sorry about that, got a lot of messages on the listing but hadnt cleared house in a while. Resend. Sorry about that.

Admiral

sending now mate

Zham, I think that Stark and Forrest photo is the same one you sold me last year. I looked at mine again and it is the exact same color and placement. Just wanted to let you know. Awesome items for sale as usual, wish I had the funds for some of those pieces!

Grand Moff

I have a few from the same source, I bought a bunch when they came up
    Holla300 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast