Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Vintage (SOLD)

j74
    Fleet Admiral

FS: Vintage (SOLD)

ALL SOLD,

THANKS

Early Bird Mailer DT Luke set complete. $5200 SOLD This is a Double Telescoping Luke figure set. All figures are still factory sealed in near mint baggies. The Leia is SW-B, the others are SW-A baggies, and are all tape sealed with factory placed tape, they have not been opened or resealed. The tray is in excellent condition with minor wear. The Box is in excellent condition with minor shelfwear. It is still factory sealed on one end. The set comes complete with mint catalog, and mint Mail Away Figure Display Coupon. This is a very high grade set.

12 Back Luke Skywalker figure Mint on Canada Card. $1650SOLD The card is in excellent near mint condition, there is a small bend just at the very bottom corner below the bubble, there are no other creases on the card. The bubble has no dents cracks or lifting. The figure is mint. This is a very high grade figure.

12 Back Star Wars R2 D2 figure Mint on Canada Card. $1450 OBO The card is in excellent near mint condition, there is a small bend just at the very bottom corner below the bubble, there are no other creases on the card. The bubble has no dents cracks or lifting. The figure is mint. This is a very high grade figure.

Harbert Darth Vader MOC $420SOLD The card is in good condition, there is a spot on the photo to the left of the chest plate, where the litho was nicked or rubbed off. The card otherwise looks great. The Bubble has soft denting at the top that does not effect the shape very much. It has no cracks and the figure is mint.

ROTJ Tusken Raider $35SOLD The card has warping, probably from moisture. The bubble has no dents or cracks, the figure is mint.

ROTJ Boba Fett MOC C9.5 $850 SOLD The card is in excellent condition with no creases. It has a slight curve. The bubble has no dents or cracks. The figure is mint. I believe this would grade high.

POTF R2 D2 POP UP SABER MINT $150SOLD (I will have another one sealed on cut card available this week) Card Fresh Mint

ROTJ Jawa Big eyes MOC, cut card. $45SOLD
    Last edited by j74; 03-06-2014 at 09:18 PM.

Lieutenant Commander DarthDonkeyPunch's Avatar

PM sent for the Harbert Vader!
    Always looking for Vintage Darth Vader Proof Cards, MOCs and pre-production Items!

High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDonkeyPunch View Post
    PM sent for the Harbert Vader!
    Darn, you beat me to it
    Always looking for Yoda, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper, Gamorrean Guard and Yak Face items. Especially prototypes and carded figures.

PM sent for Boba ROTJ.
    When your face is a prune, action goes BOOM! PRUNEFACE! PRUNEFACE!

Pm sent on pop up r2.
    Dengar or as my son calls him... The Toilet Paper Ninja!

•    
    Pm r2d2 pop up - holy chicken soup it looks good!!!! Hook me up brother!
    Love, Life, Lymphoma - When life gives you lymphoma, love reigns supreme
    Check you the live blog my loving wife continues to write during our journey
    http://lovelifelymphoma.wordpress.com
    "Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!!!!"

PM sent on Luke

j74
    Fleet Admiral

DT LUKE EARLY BIRD SET, 12 BACKS added 3/1

thanks

Pm sent on a few things

Sub-Lieutenant

I think I just bought the Luke on ebay. Haha. Are Canadian cards devalued at all? What do people think that one will grade at?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast