Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: MusicalJedi's Collection Room

MusicalJedi's Collection Room

My wife and I recently finished our basement and turned it into a theater room/area for my collection. I don't have a lot of vintage, but hope to rectify that in the near future

Here's what I do have that is vintage:

Vader Lightswitch cover at the top of the stairs.

My Boba Fett focus. Have a near complete loose 12". Just missing wookie braids. Also have a vintage Empire Ben Cooper costume.

Vintage BK ESB ad from Burger King for the glasses displayed with 4 glasses.

First 12 with display stand in front of repro 1st year poster.

My Empire loose collection thus far.

The rest of the first 21 plus cantina

Here's some shots of the screen/theater area.

Lando's not a system, he's a man!

Check out my Movie/TV Theme Song Covers- http://www.youtube.com/user/GeetarTeacher1?feature=mhee

That is some awsome space you got there! Like the multi-function of the toy room and media area. Looking to do the same thing in my cave. What kind of projector did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by shelbyquinn View Post
    That is some awsome space you got there! Like the multi-function of the toy room and media area. Looking to do the same thing in my cave. What kind of projector did you get?
    Thanks a lot! I ended up getting the BenQ W1070 off Amazon. Very happy with everything about it thus far. Amazing picture/size for the money.

Check out my Movie/TV Theme Song Covers- http://www.youtube.com/user/GeetarTeacher1?feature=mhee

HWR

Great room and a nice collection, thanks for the share.

Quote Originally Posted by HWR View Post
    Great room and a nice collection, thanks for the share.

Thank you!

Awesome room! I love the framed Happy Birthday poster and the framed Burger King Glasses display.
    coachvader likes this.

High Admiral

Great room. The theater looks awesome I really like how well displayed and clean looking everything is. Great collection!
    Always looking for Yoda, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper, Gamorrean Guard and Yak Face items. Especially prototypes and carded figures.

Thanks guys! Hitting up a toy show tomorrow. On the hunt for a Land of the Jawas playset with box.

Here's a few updates. Hit a toy show and picked up a loose Dewback and Ugnaught/Lobot.

Also, here's a better picture of my vintage Boba Fett stuff. Not much for now, but hoping to change that in the future.

Got some wall decals in the mail that are going to go on the ceiling of the stairway on the way down into the basement. It's the opening crawl for ANH. Hoping to get it on the ceiling soon; when I have someone other than my pregnant wife to hold the ladder

And here's a shot of my bookshelf and Star Wars DVD/Blu-ray/Video Game collection. Plastic Galaxy is proudly displayed.
    HWR and MikeParker like this.

Great display in an awesome space. Obviously you have an ultra cool wife.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast