Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Disney Store Merchandise

Disney Store Merchandise

My buddy's mom works at the Disney store in a local mall and said they are going to start carrying Star Wars items in the Disney Stores this coming Tuesday. Anyone heard/seen anything regarding this in their local stores? I asked an associate not long after the purchase if they'd heard anything, and they said it took about a year for them to carry Marvel stuff, so to plan on it taking around that long for Star Wars.
    Lando's not a system, he's a man!

Check out my Movie/TV Theme Song Covers- http://www.youtube.com/user/GeetarTeacher1?feature=mhee

Nothing at my Disney stores yet. Hopefully they won't carry the same SW crap that most other stores carry. Unique items only would be nice.
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

I think the last time I was at a Disney Store the Marvel items were for the most part what you could find at Target or WalMart. The only exception was at the NYC Store where there were some high end statues for sale.

They are at mine!
    A powerful Sith you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth Vader.

I think the only Disney locations where there are unique and different Star Wars items are at the gift shops attached to Star Tours and the D-23 Store in Downtown Disney.

I was in Anaheim late last week for three days at Disney and there were some great looking T-Shirts and some gorgeous canvas art for sale.

I have two Build a Droids, courtesy of my children, from the trip.

There was a guy in front of me at D-23 who spent just north of $1500 on Vinylmations. Hard Core for sure.
    She was a stairway to heaven that old Apollo 11....

Good Lord! I'm glad your trip didn't go that way Alex.
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

$1500+ on almost anything, in one shot, is extreme. But I guess if you got the funds that's cool.

He also was a Annual Pass Holder so he got a discount of $100-$150 to bring the total to the $1500+.
    She was a stairway to heaven that old Apollo 11....

Could be a reseller.

I am thrilled with Disney making their own cool products, for kids and collectors alike! If Build A Droid was at every store would be great, but I'm not holding my breath.
    I can't believe I've started buying LEGO
    (They don't seem to have a problem stocking the shelves)

Ever since the Disney acquisition of Star Wars, I find myself going into the store more often now to check for new items. They have some really cool lapel pins there but kinda pricey though. There are some other neat items there but nothing really yet that appeals to me as a collector but after all, this is just the beginning.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
    Feedback Thread:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1109137/#post19379248

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast