Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By punk_pat

Thread: FS: Chewbacca / Gen Madine MISCARD, 31 ESB Leia Bespin MOC, Spray ops ERROR, Cardbacks

Commodore

FS: Chewbacca / Gen Madine MISCARD, 31 ESB Leia Bespin MOC, Spray ops ERROR, Cardbacks

Hi all

Following 2 MOC figures are for sale. I accept PayPal gift and ship worldwide. Shipping to the UK is $8 per figure insured. Europe $12 per figure. Worldwide $15. I package very securely and ship quickly.

PM me or email ededed22@hotmail.com

31 Back Leia Bespin [SOLD on eBay]

Card is totally flat with good colours. Sticker tear top right. Some edgewear but looks nice. Bubble is 100% factory sealed & is crystal clear. No cracks but is dented on top and on left. Figure looks minty with her weapon firmly taped to side of bubble. $150

Set of 12 ROTJ Cardbacks; $30 plus actual shipping.
    Top 4 are in good condition, B Wing is even unpunched. Bottom 4 have pop or nameplate removed. Mixture of Kenner, Palitoy & MIM. Lots of interesting UK price stickers, some from shops I've never even heard of!

Spray ops error Nien Nunb - Unpainted jowl/ pink face. $20 plus actual shipping.

Figure is in played with condition but the face is certainly from the factory.

------------------------SOLD------------------------------------------------

Palitoy Chewbacca / Gen Madine MISCARD; $295 [SOLD]

Card is flat with good colours. There is general wear and creasing throughout as seen in photos. Bubble is dented as usual. 100% factory sealed & NO cracks. Sticker residue which is removable, just haven't got round to doing it. Figure is mint with his accessory.

Cheers,
    Ed
    Last edited by punk_pat; 04-15-2014 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Additions
    Soren likes this.

Commodore

Bump with additions. Emails responded to.

Cheers, Ed