Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Darth Vader - Yoda's Test - #**

GNT

Darth Vader - Yoda's Test - #**

Coming soon is a Darth Vader (Yoda's test) figure with Luke's face underneath, what does everyone think about this one?

Who's looking forward to this one?

I am, if it's SA and if similar or better quality than the rest of TBS figures we've been getting!!!
    Scalpers are people too!!!

My Feedback:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1097325/

I don't have a Dagobah Vader, so this is a nice one, although I'm getting tired of so many Vaders in this line.
    DarkArtist and TheForce5 like this.
    Most wanted figures: Admiral Piett

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I don't have a Dagobah Vader, so this is a nice one, although I'm getting tired of so many Vaders in this line.
    Yeah, this is a version that needed an update, but this is already the third Vader in this line already. He really needs a break.
    DarkArtist and TheForce5 like this.
    Reader: Guys, enough with the Obi-Wans. Can we get a new cantina alien instead?
    Hasbro: Thanks for the comment! We can't get enough Obi-Wan either! We just might make that Cantina Obi-Wan you want! Stay tuned!

Yay, another Vader figure we don't need.

Whether Vader sells or not, three different ones within 5 waves of a collector line is way too many. Stormtroopers and Boba Fetts sell just as well.

Like I said, I don't have this Vader and it's nice to get him, but he wasn't even on my wishlist, so you can tell how high a priority he was for me.
    TheForce5 likes this.
    Most wanted figures: Admiral Piett

As quick cheap updates go, I reckon this is a great one. It was nice to see Emperors Wrath get redone recently. So its great to see this one coming soon too.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Agreed - this is an update I actually kind of wanted just because it's a significant scene and the old one is very lacking next to recent plastic incarnations of the character. Look at it this way...they're going to keep putting Vaders out there, so we might as well keep our fingers crossed for more unique versions of the character. Trouble is, I can't think of anymore after this one. Not much else they can do but continue to improve on old Vaders we've already got - upgrading the hip articulation on the ESB and ROTJ suits, giving him a clip for a lightsaber hilt, and maybe eliminating the fabric "chain."
    New blog, offering a running commentary on the upcoming sequels and reflection on growing up with Star Wars http://skywalktheline.wordpress.com

I must have read the posted 'rumour' list wrong. Ehh I might be up for this vader, Dagobah is a favourite planet of mine. I couldn't click 'Yoda' and 'Vader' together lol, at least I know which Vader it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Moff

If they can get that "slightly spectral" look the POTJ version had, that would be great. I must say that after this, Vader single-carded figures better be put to bed for a good while.
    Looking for EE Astromechs Series 1, EE Mandos, TIE Pilot Hobbie, 181st TIE Pilot

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast