Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Hoth Han Solo - Search for Luke - Rumour

GNT

Hoth Han Solo - Search for Luke - Rumour

Status - Rumour

According to the rumour list jedinews.co.uk have posted we'll be seeing a new Hoth Han Solo figure in the near future.

Who's looking forward to this one?

Since he's listed as a refresh, I'm assuming it's the BP Han. I have one of those, but I'll get this anyway, in case they make some minor changes. This is a nice one for people outside the US because the SfLS BP wasn't available in a lot of places.
    Most wanted figures: Admiral Piett

I know most of you guys aren't thrilled about this one, but the only Hoth Han I own is the one that came with "The Search for Luke Skywalker" battle pack that came out a couple years ago, so I'm really looking forward to this release, as long as it's not a repack of the figure I already own!! Love that Hasbro is dishing out the Hoth stuff this year!!!
    Scalpers are people too!!!

My Feedback:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1097325/

Interesting to see a lot of ESB stuff right off the bat. I think Hasbro figures that ESB is a winner all around.
    Darth_Bones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Since he's listed as a refresh, I'm assuming it's the BP Han. I have one of those, but I'll get this anyway, in case they make some minor changes. This is a nice one for people outside the US because the SfLS BP wasn't available in a lot of places.
    Yeah I guess its bound to be that. Not a terrible choice, but I already have it
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

well the BP version was blue coat so they could do this in a brown coat. I think all other versions/re issues have been done in both blue and brown since vtsc release. 0nly true vintage and potf2 were released in one color

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    Yeah I guess its bound to be that. Not a terrible choice, but I already have it
    I agree with you, actually. I would have preferred something different, but since he was hard to get for a lot of people, at least they can finally have a Han that can sit on his TaunTaun.

I'd love to see the soft goods BP Han with a brown outfit (or bluish brown like they often do).
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

This is the only figure on this new rumor list that even remotely interests me. And thats only if its not a straight repack or repaint. My #1 beef with what we've heard so far...No EU figures at all for '14 so far. Bs!!! This is pretty much the last gasp for EU fans to get new figures made before Ep.7 arrives. And if they're gonna do all OT stuff come up with figures that really need a redo, ie. We don't need any more Vaaders!!!!!
    EnigmaticOne likes this.

Emperor's Hand

I feel I have enough Hoth Han solo to last me forever
    --Brown coat w/hood up
    --Brown coat w/hood down
    --Blue coat w/hood up
    --Blue coat w/hood down
    --'03#13 with full face mask, and a stance that wide enough to ride a Tauntaun if need be, yet still looks good posed on it's feet (this is a very cool older figure that often doesn't get the respect it deserves)
    --Same figure as above but w/snowy looking coat from TAC Commemorative Tin Sets
    --TVC #3 w/brown coat open (hood down)

Unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat on this one, Hasbro will be hard pressed to come up with something that tops all of those figures. We'll see.
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****in' beatings. The world ends when your dead. Until then,you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back" -Al Swearengen

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast