Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: The Repaints Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThree View Post
    You can use the same mold to get a new R-3PO and unidentified Green protocol droid from Echo Base
    I'd definitely be on board for that! I'd buy them in an instant, so I beleive a Prototcal BAD set would be Awesome!
    We could also do with some Astromech repaints!

I'd like to see the Scanning Techs painted black, and ditch the logo on the arms. The Fordo sculpt repainted to make several Commanders from TCW, as well as a new Bacara and Bly.

Bossk repainted for Boshek.

Heck I could go on and on, but I try to limit my wall-of-text type posts.
    Jedi_073 likes this.
    Looking for: MU Northstar. Falcon from CA2. Have: MU Captain America, Grim Reaper, Hyperion, WW Hulk.

Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_kain View Post
    Don't forget the battle droid variants. Pilot droid, Security droid and OMM-9.
    How about re-tooling the left forearm slighty so the droid can hold the rifle in both hands?
    Jedi_073 likes this.

•    
    R2-A5
    R4-M9

Zutton
    Geezum

Yoxgit
    EmperorPalpitate likes this.
    R.I.P. 3 3/4

Fleet Admiral

TIE FIGHTER PILOT to make Imperial Cruise Missile trooper (sans actual cruise missile)...not that there's a lot of demand for it.
    DarkArtist and Cane_Adiss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scockery View Post
    TIE FIGHTER PILOT to make Imperial Cruise Missile trooper (sans actual cruise missile)...not that there's a lot of demand for it.
    I'm probably in the minority but I always liked that toy and would like to see what Hasbro could do to modernize the design as a mini-rig type thing with a removable pilot. Heck it would probably sell at least as well as the CW themed mini rig sets did and probably more because of its OT ancestry and lingering nostalgia from the POTF2 days. I would buy a few. My original still sits proudly on one of my shelves along with the concept Cloud Car, Airspeeder and Rebel Speeder bike.
    DarkArtist likes this.
    Most Wanted Figures: Cane Adiss, Mon Calamari Dancer, Loje Nella, Revwien, Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Eeusu Estornii, Veedaaz Awmetth, Rogwa Wodrata, Attark

That McQ Airspeeder/snowspeeder is one of my faves. I loved to see Hasbro repack that in a vehicle line. It would be cool if we saw that ship in the Rebels cartoon.
    DarkArtist likes this.
    Most wanted figures: Admiral Piett

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    That McQ Airspeeder/snowspeeder is one of my faves. I loved to see Hasbro repack that in a vehicle line. It would be cool if we saw that ship in the Rebels cartoon.
    I also really liked that vehicle, but I'm not sure that re-packing it for retail is wise considering that you can buy the original version on eBay for less than $10.

Re-packing older toys only makes sense (for collectors that don't already have the original) if the secondary market value isn't in the toilet.

I understand your point. However, if Hasbro returned to the Class I vehicle line (maybe without a figure), I'd rather see them repack this, than that stupid droid tank think from TPM.
    Most wanted figures: Admiral Piett

Fleet Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I understand your point. However, if Hasbro returned to the Class I vehicle line (maybe without a figure), I'd rather see them repack this, than that stupid droid tank think from TPM.
    That's in the top 5 worst SW vehicles ever. It doesn't even wheels under it. Even the imperial scanning box has them. Of all the mini-rig type vehicles made it is the most like a kiddie ride in a Toys R Us lobby.

Still need all the battle droid variants on the VC body imo, maybe even some of the additionally unique CW ones too just to help bolster droid ranks. They also need to bang out the last AOTC Clones on the VC45 body, and then look at retool/repaint for the RoTS Clones.

That's pretty much all I want from the line now, then I think I'd be done with SW till maybe the new films.
    DarkArtist likes this.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast