Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JabbaDaHutt

Thread: Price Check: Glasslite Vlix AFA Q-75 No Weapon?

Price Check: Glasslite Vlix AFA Q-75 No Weapon?

I've been out of vintage collecting for a while... I'm looking for a ballpark value for this Vlix example... it includes the CIB certificate... does not include the glasslite weapon... so it received an AFA qualified grade of 75.

I have an opportunity to acquire this figure in trade... so any interested parties please contact me. I greatly appreciate any assistance in advance... please have a happy new year!

Thanks,
    -Bill
    Last edited by Kaneda_01; 01-14-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Captain

I'd say 2000 to 2300. I would start at 1800 and go from there. Ive seen Q80 go from 2800 to about 3500. As we know 75 to 80, 5 is a big deal for a lot. hope this helps.
    Kaneda_01 likes this.

Moff

•    
    I seen a couple like that go for 1500-1600 in that condition with no weapon, 80 is when it really jumps but i guess up to $1900 for this condition if someone really needed it

if you get the legit gun for around $300 and had it regraded you are looking at $2500 +
    Last edited by Lee_Gray; 01-15-2014 at 08:17 AM.

are you thinking of buying or selling? :-) If you are selling and its anywhere near 2K- I'd be very interested. thanks,
    Mike

My Feedback

Holy Grail

follow-up.

Brian Semling sold one in AFA 75 with gun for 3,150 which was extremels high if you'd ask me. I have seen others sell for much less.
    He may sell items slightly higher than most private persons as he has a stellar repuation. So lets say 3K max. Then you have to deduct how much for ebay fees? 5%? So you are looking at 2,800. If you know deduct the missing weapon and the 'full' grading and not qualifies grading I think we are facing something like 1900-2300. Just my 2 cents...

Star Wars Vintage Loose AFA Graded Droids VLIX Glasslite AFA 75 12464308 | eBay
    Last edited by Bluestars; 01-15-2014 at 09:23 AM.

My Feedback

Holy Grail

Awesome... thanks for the quick responses... I just sent the owner a counter offer based on the adjusted numbers provided in this thread. I have also replied to the PMs for those that were interested in this figure... should know if this is go or no-go tomorrow morning. :O)

R79

Wow, what a mind-blowing figure to own Truly, the last of the line
    Crikey, it's Lord Vader!