Thread: WTB: Factory Sealed Cases or MOC of Vintage Collection 2010-2012

Fleet Admiral

•    

WTB: Factory Sealed Cases or MOC of Vintage Collection 2010-2012

Hey guys! I decided to collect this line, 4 years too late. So i have a sealed case of the first release and the phantom menace case already, so dont need those. Need everything else in between. Buying cases and bulk lots. MOCs C8+. cases Factory sealed

Would like to get some great deals, so let me know if you're looking at unloading your collection and lets negotiate a price.

Which do i need?

Pretty much all of them. Bulk deals will take priority.

Midshipman

Hey, In a couple weeks, I regretfully will be selling my entire, vintage collection. I have been collecting these since 2010 and I have every figure, including variations. They are all C8 and above, and many are unpunched. My wife and I are looking into buying a house and I can't justify keeping my collection when we need extra. I don't have pictures yet, nor am I ready because I have to get a few shipping boxes, packing, etc. for all these. With all that said, I don't know my asking price yet, but could you give me a ballpark on what you are looking to spend? These are really important to me, so I won't be just giving them away, but I wanted to let you know. I think there is around 127 individuals figures, maybe more. Let me know...

Thank you,
    Jonathan

Fleet Admiral

•    
    Pm coming your way