Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Like Tree735Likes

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Quote Originally Posted by ij_thompson View Post
    Hmm, yeah, that bit seems to imply that the spacesuit sculpt will reappear in red and blue, for Dallas and Lambert respectively.

These "extremely limited" figures are only gonna be available to people at the Con, right? The rest of us get gouged on eBay?
    The new sculpts will be available later:

"AFi: In the write up it mentions not just repainted figures, but also new sculpts… will those sculpts be available later in some other form?
    Super7: The new sculpts will eventually be released. We have plans and designs, but it will be a little while before they hit the shelves, we are still finishing up most of the ReAction figures we announced at NYTF, so we are quite a ways away."

The whole interview is here: Action Figure Insider AFi Exclusive – Super7 ReAction Alien Pre- #SDCC2014 Reveal and Interview
    ij_thompson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bgiles73 View Post
    Uh guys? Y'all are missing the obvious. On the left side of the box in the bottom picture they show figures of all three color variations of the Nostromo crew members! Yellow, Red and Blue!
    GOOD EYES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic_Cow View Post
    The new sculpts will be available later:

"AFi: In the write up it mentions not just repainted figures, but also new sculpts… will those sculpts be available later in some other form?
    Super7: The new sculpts will eventually be released. We have plans and designs, but it will be a little while before they hit the shelves, we are still finishing up most of the ReAction figures we announced at NYTF, so we are quite a ways away."

The whole interview is here: Action Figure Insider AFi Exclusive – Super7 ReAction Alien Pre- #SDCC2014 Reveal and Interview
    Too bad Pickett didn't ask if the repainted figures and the playset would also be available to the general public at some point... but a good interview nonetheless.
    Last edited by John_Solo; 07-02-2014 at 09:05 AM.
    Trade Feedback for John_Solo
    Formerly "TheRealDub"

Grand Admiral

I saw the playset. Looks cool. I would love to get my hands on it. Anyone remember the Contra game from 80's for the NES? Reminds me of the alien lair from that game.
    jedicrippler likes this.

Moff

Still love the Aliens play set Treehouse Kids did that I picked up at Suncoast...this one echoes old SW sets from Kenner bygone days...little plastic base; big cardboard backdrop.

Some great suggestions on this thread for future lines. Any chance of a moderator doing a STICKY at the front of a Wishlist of figures/series please?

I'll throw into the ring:

- Blade Runner
    - Jaws
    - James Bond
    - M*A*S*H
    - Die Hard
    - Galaxy Quest
    - The Thing
    - Dune
    - Ash from 'Evil Dead', Mulder & Scully from 'X-Files', Robocop, Judge Dredd, Steed & Mrs Peel from 'The Avengers', Riddick from 'Pitch Black'

A classic TV detectives line similar to the Horror line would be fun: Columbo, Magnum P.I, Starsky & Hutch, Crockett and Tubbs etc.

Assuming they could get the licenses the sky is really the limit with this line. Loving a lot of the other suggestions so far... Twin Peaks, The Black Hole etc.
    "Get in there, I don't care what you smell... "

Bummer---as per Yakface.com, the playset is $100 and is limited to 250: Super7 SDCC '14 Exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by EddieU View Post
    Bummer---as per Yakface.com, the playset is $100 and is limited to 250: Super7 SDCC '14 Exclusives
    Well that pretty much sucks. If this continues. I'm out.
    "Through us, the cosmos gazes on itself, adores itself, breaks its own heart. Through us, matter stares slack-jawed at its own star-dusted countenance and knows, incredulously, that it knows." - Alan Moore

See, why doesn't Super7 want us to buy their products? What could they possibly stand to lose?

Lame.

[EDIT: possibly, this may mean that the rest of us have to buy the 'black-border box' version, like last time.]
    Last edited by ij_thompson; 07-02-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Yikes. They can keep that **** for $100.
    Trade Feedback for John_Solo
    Formerly "TheRealDub"

Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast