Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PROVOST

Thread: Trip of China city of Asia!

Banned

Trip of China city of Asia!

I am tourist and travelling is my passion. 1 year ago I went to go China city of Asia trip with my friend. . China is the Capital of Beijing. We saw beautiful places in this country. We saw a beautiful museum in this country but the National Museum is very beautiful. The National Museum of China flanks the eastern side of Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China. This museumís mission is to educate about the arts and history of China.

China is indeed an interesting country

Welcome to the forum!!

Mike_S and Chancellor_Peter like this.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.
    мыслете наш он покой

So I guess he didnt find any figures... I went back to Malaysia and couldnt find anything new yet. This hobby is a dead zone.

Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_kain View Post
    So I guess he didnt find any figures... I went back to Malaysia and couldnt find anything new yet. This hobby is a dead zone.
    Which part of Malaysia did you go to? I haven't been to KL since 2012 but always managed to find some good bargains when i was there. Toy Garden in Sungai Wang Plaza is crammed full of toys. If you're in KL on a Sunday morning then check out the Amcorp flea market which starts around 9.30am. You may also want to check out LowYat forums under the Hobbies, Collectible and Model Kits. There's a star wars thread there but it has been quiet of late

Im in KL went to 1 Utama and bought TVC weequay and battle droid not much on offer, except toyrus had a lot of Endor AT-ATs and Republic gunships. I really want the gunship but its pricey.
    Toy garden? What area of KL is that in?

Commander

Toy Garden is in Bukit Bintang, they also have a branch in Amcorp mall in Petaling Jaya that opens in the mid afternoon until evening.

As per my earlier post, Your best bet would be the Amcorp flea market on a sunday morning.