Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SCUMMERS !!! Resolutions?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SCUMMERS !!! Resolutions?

Being in Oz its just gone NYE here (everything happens first here cause we are the world trendsetters and leaders )

Just wanted to wish everybody a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014, hope its a great one for your families too.

Does anybody have any new years resolutions, mines to eat healthier, but that will be broken by lunch time today when i eat the left overs from tonight but at least im making an effort while im asleep....

Cheers and heres to a great 2014 and may the forum here have a great year where the small amount of fractions and frictions come together.

Special thanks to Mike and his fellow mods for giving up their time for all of us muppets and helping make this place a great one.

Thanks to all for a great past year on Rebel Scum, may there be many more...

My little quote to start off 2014 ''Always keep the green tree in your heart so the singing birds will go there''

Cheers

Tony
    Last edited by AussieFortuna; 12-31-2013 at 07:49 AM.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Commodore

Happy new year!
    Beware the dark side of The Force.

Happy New Years Summers all.
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

HWR

Happy New Year fellow "Rebel Scumbags".

Lieutenant Commander Rolotomasi's Avatar

Been a bit of time since I posted, but wish all Rebel Scum a happy new year.