Thread: I found out how to upload the pics of those posters

Midshipman

I found out how to upload the pics of those posters

Now Can someone help me out with a price if any or should I just use them for fire starters????????????
    Last edited by Beastmaster; 12-31-2013 at 04:56 AM.

Midshipman

Star Wars posters with pics this time.........

Can someone point me in the right direction to finding out if these are worth anything or nothing its driving me crazy not knowing I am going to burn them soon.........

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post

Now Can someone help me out with a price if any or should I just use them for fire starters????????????
    They are very common, maybe $20 for the set. Keep em I say, they are great.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Midshipman

thank you very much

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Can someone point me in the right direction to finding out if these are worth anything or nothing its driving me crazy not knowing I am going to burn them soon.........
    They are Burger CHEF promotional posters I believe from the late 70s. They're worth about $40-50 a set if in good shape if you look at recent ebay SOLD listings. Don't burn them send them to me if you're going to do that I'll even pay shipping.
    Last edited by 18wheelsofsteel; 12-31-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Midshipman

lol thanks i wasnt really going to burn them just getting frustrated I have had them for years and couldnt figure out a thing about them

Emperor's Hand

$20 if you're lucky, unfortunately. Just look for Star Wars Coke or Star Wars Burger King posters on ebay and you'll see tons. They made a lot of those things, and I still have my torn-corner and dinged set from back in the day.
    The Star Wars Collectors Archive
    www.theswca.com
    chris@toysrgus.com