Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FS : Vintage MOC (SOLD)

Lieutenant Commander Mandalorian2192's Avatar

FS : Vintage MOC (SOLD)

For sale are a few figures that are from my personal collection, and with some financial problems coming to the surface I need to make a little extra money. Shoot me a message if you want to work something out

ESB debut Dengar: graded AFA85 85.85.85 absolutely gorgeous, unpunched. No noticeable issues, bubble crystal clear: 575$

Sold- payment plan pending

All Prices are negotiable so send me a message, Thanks for looking!
    Pat
    Last edited by Mandalorian2192; 02-10-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian2192 View Post
    For sale are a few figures that I Would like to see go to a good home, so am trying here before evilbay.

Shipping is not included in the price. Open to offers so feel free to shoot me a pm. Also pictures are available, my phone is acting up and barely letting me create this thread, so if yo would like pictures just leave me a pm with the figures you are interested in plus your email.

Rotj 8D8: 60$ Card is unpunched and in great shape. The bubble is firmly attached but has a good deal of yellowing, and has a price sticker on it.

Rotj Boushh Leia: 70$ Card is in good shape with minor wear near the punch, and has some sticker residue in top right corner. Bubble is clear and firmly attached.

Potf Imperial Dignitary: 60$ Card is in good shape. Bubble has had the top cut off (bought it this way) and the figure is accessible. Coin is still sealed though. Can't bring myself to remove the bubble completely to use as a loose figure.

Droids Line: Uncle Gundy: 90$ Card is in great shape, price sticker over the bubble. Bubble is firmly attached, and has yellowed a bit

Jord Dusat: 80$ Card is in good shape, price sticker above the bubble. Bubble is firmly attached, also has quite a bit of yellowing. Figure is mint, weapon still attached.

Kez Iban: 85$ Just like the other droids card in great shape, price sticker above the bubble. Bubble is firm but yellow.

Kea Moll: 80$ Card is in good condition, besides some wear around punch and price sticker above the bubble. Bubble is firmly attached and has a bit of yellowing.

Again message me if you are interested and let's make a deal. Lol Happy New Year everyone: Pat
    PM sent...
    Member of the 62 POTF coin club!!
    My Trade Feedback has links to want and have trade lists.

responded to your pm

Sorry in advanced for two quick bumps, but Pictures have been added!

Price drop!

Welcome to the new year!!! Bump
    Last edited by Mandalorian2192; 01-02-2014 at 10:46 AM.

New figures added!!!!

Sold items removed, new picture of bwing pilot added... Some new pictures of the rest to come

Bump for all new pictures!

Bump for the weekend

Bump sold figures removed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast