Thread: FS: Shae Vizla VC#101

Banned

FS: Shae Vizla VC#101

In mint condition as you can see in the pic below

Price: 26 dollars shipping included

Payment: Paypal only

Anyone interested contact me through PM. May the force be with you

Sub-Lieutenant

I have been trying to PM you. It wont let me. I want the StarKiller, Shae and Old Republic Trooper. Hold them for until you get whatever you got going straightened out

Quote Originally Posted by lotusblack80 View Post
    I have been trying to PM you. It wont let me. I want the StarKiller, Shae and Old Republic Trooper. Hold them for until you get whatever you got going straightened out
    DO NOT SEND THIS GUY MONEY!!!!!
    I passed on a warning to another member that this looked eerily like the schmuck who claimed he was from the Boston area and was selling bs figures back in May of this year. I sent him $30 for a Starkiller he fed me a lot of bs, but I eventually got my loot back. If you sent money to this bum, be persistent and relentless. Get your money back. None of us should have to deal with this kind of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by parintachin73 View Post
    I passed on a warning to another member that this looked eerily like the schmuck who claimed he was from the Boston area and was selling bs figures back in May of this year. I sent him $30 for a Starkiller he fed me a lot of bs, but I eventually got my loot back. If you sent money to this bum, be persistent and relentless. Get your money back. None of us should have to deal with this kind of crap.
    It figures since he created multiple FS threads which is against the rules. Dumb clown not reading the rules to transact in a respectable forum. Sorry to read that he scammed several fellow scummers.
    SaberSonic83 likes this.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants:
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by parintachin73 View Post
    Jeez, I wish I would have known this. Thank you for letting us know, I really have never done a transaction like that and he got the best of me clearly. Sent him $30 as well. Can you please instruct me on HOW you got your money back, because all I have is his PayPal email. You can PM if you like too, just saved me a lot of stress. Thanks