Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Several Neat & Cheap Odds & Ends - Midgrade ROTJ MOCs, RC R2, SSP Van, Etc.

FS: Several Neat & Cheap Odds & Ends - Midgrade ROTJ MOCs, RC R2, SSP Van, Etc.

I've got several items I'm looking to sell. This is some extra stuff I've acquired in Craiglist deals and some flea markets. I am happy to look at trade offers for odd items from '77/78 and POTF figs on stickerless TL cards (obviously cash can be involved one way or the other).

These prices don't include shipping, but I only ever charge actual shipping prices. I take payment by PayPal and will ship anywhere in the world.

1. Ewok Accessory Lot - One price for everything - includes Wicket with spear and Teebo (both about C8/8.5), Lumat and Warok quivers, Paploo headdress (some minor paint wear) and a Warok coin (very minor scuffing, overall pretty nice).

Price: $20.00 for all

2. Vintage MPC X-Wing Fighter Model - this is complete and appears to me very well painted and put together. Wings still swivel nicely. One gun obviously needs to be reglued, but the break is clean and should be an easy repair. Just homemade enough looking to be a neat addition to your collection.

Price: $5.00

3. Darth Vader/Darkside SSP Van - Nice shape, does have some minor paint wear. Will display nicely.

Price: $20.00

4. Roman Ceramics Darth Vader Ceramic Head Bank - Nice shape with no cracks or chips at all. I believe the original cover is there, but it might have been replaced. There is some paint wear around the tips, but (again) this displays well.

Price: $40.00

5. 1977 Sealed Twin Flat Sheet - I have two of these, both are mint in package. The packages are in good shape, but do have a couple of very small holes. A very nice miscellaneous item.

Price: $30.00 each

6. ROTJ Leia Boushh w/ Anakin Offer - This is a lower grade card for sure, but I hesitate to call it a beater. There are several bends and some damage to the sticker on the back, but no tears and the bubble is nice though yellow. I really don't want to sell this someone who is going to open it. I'd prefer get someone started down the MOC path.

Price: $30.00 - SOLD

7. ROTJ 79-back Paploo w/ Anakin Offer - This one is in about C-7 or so shape. Does have some wear for sure, but not a bad MOC. Has the Made in Mexico hole in back and some price sticker residue. Sweet clear bubble.

Price: $35.00 - SOLD

8. ROTJ 79-back Lumat w/ Anakin Offer - Pretty beat-up, closest to a beater of the three. There are several bends, but no tears. Bubble is partially lifted, but figure is firmly sealed.

Price: $25.00 - SOLD

9. Remote Control R2-D2 - Has some wear, especially on the dome. Will still look good on the shelf. Works, but is pretty slow and not super-responsive. Has the remote and the box, but box is pretty beat-up and missing the top flap.

Price: $20.00

10. Loose RC R2-D2s - Again, these have some wear, but will make some nice display pieces.

Price: $5.00 each

PM me if you want anything!
    Last edited by Pedro12345; 01-08-2014 at 03:04 PM.
    My collection
    Need High Grade Offerless ROTJ 65 Backs: Ugnaught, Jawa, Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77 backs: FX-7, Luke Bespin, Orig Leia
    Follow the 'Chive Cast on Twitter

Captain

Message sent on Leia

Line Captain

PM sent on several items.

Thanks

Lieutenant Commander

Pm sent on remote r2.

Have had some deals fall through so I have taken unsold items off PENDING status. Right now, anything you see not marked SOLD is available.
    My collection
    Need High Grade Offerless ROTJ 65 Backs: Ugnaught, Jawa, Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77 backs: FX-7, Luke Bespin, Orig Leia
    Follow the 'Chive Cast on Twitter

pm sent+++++++
    Looking for Jawa and Madine tri-logo carded

My feedback

Lieutenant Commander

PM sent on the remote R2 with box

PM sent, thx.

Line Captain

Please can you reply to the PMs I have sent you and update me as to when my package was sent. I've not heard from you since January 10th & you seem to be ignoring my messages. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lieutenant Commander

PM sent again on the remote R2... please check your inbox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast