Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ROBOCOP - Jada Toys Inc.

ROBOCOP - Jada Toys Inc.

I came across these listings at TRU for the new Robocop movie by accident, but they don't look too bad. I'll probably pick up the two 4" figures, even though I still want a 4" 87 Robocop figure!

Anyone else plan to get them, or perhaps the 6" versions?
    Looking for: MU Northstar. Falcon from CA2. Have: MU Captain America, Grim Reaper, Hyperion, WW Hulk.

Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Wait til you see them in person, they're horrible. Bad sculpt, bad articulation, bad paint. And take a look at the 6' black Robocop figure... they completely forgot to sculpt his mouth!
    Things I need :
    ML Avengers 6" Cpt. America
    NECA AvPR Predalien
    (at LESS than eBay prices)
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom..." -Stephen Colbert

GNT

The packaging for those remind me of the Tron toy line. I do like the design of the card so I'll hand that to them.

I bought both of the 4" figures and I think they are fine - especially since the are from a company I have never heard of

Uhhhhh... I would like to acquire some of what you have been burning and inhaling into your lungs... it sound potent!

J/K, but in my opinion these things are complete crap and reflect poorly on this new company.
    Things I need :
    ML Avengers 6" Cpt. America
    NECA AvPR Predalien
    (at LESS than eBay prices)
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom..." -Stephen Colbert

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ShmashWitdaclub View Post
    I bought both of the 4" figures and I think they are fine - especially since the are from a company I have never heard of
    Yeah, not bad for a newer action figure company. Unfortunatley, the 6" figures are just blown up versions of the 4"ers, and the articulation and soft detail is awful in that scale. I was hoping to have a remake RoboCop to pose next to my NECA Robo, but there is just no comparison.

The main thing is... no villain figures? Ridiculous. Do they really think people want RoboCop in various scales, with nothing to interract with? The movie has several robot designs which should have been part of the toyline, especially the new ED-209.
    Last edited by PresidentFett; 12-30-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    "Got your hands up almost like you're begging. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba."

Why not, that's how Hasbro treats their MCU lines!

But yeah it would be Awesome if they did an ED-209!
    Last edited by Masterfett; 12-30-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Looking for: MU Northstar. Falcon from CA2. Have: MU Captain America, Grim Reaper, Hyperion, WW Hulk.

Emperor's Hand

Are these out yet? As in, was there a hard street date on these?
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

I have the Silver and Black 4" of these coming from BBTS,hope they are not too bad....
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.
    мыслете наш он покой

So is it me or did TRU raise the price to $7.99, I thought they wee originally $6.99?
    That's one of the reasons I was going to buy a couple, but I can't see paying too much for crappy figures...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast