Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Star Wars Lego millennium Falcon 10179 pieces

Banned

Star Wars Lego millennium Falcon 10179 pieces

What are the rare Lego pieces from this set? What would you expect to pay? Thanks!

Moff

Quote Originally Posted by vadersquest99 View Post
    What are the rare Lego pieces from this set? What would you expect to pay? Thanks!
    Rare is a horrible term, anything in production is not rare, it's in the 1000's or 100,000's

there are two pieces totally unique to the set (other than instructions and sticker) and that's the masts in LBG and the radar dish.

There are a few other pieces that can be found in other sets, but not in huge quantities like the LbG/LBG levers.

More pieces aren't rare, just expensive and that makes a different if you're trying to piece together one
    Huge Army Builder, 852 figures and counting.

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing an AFA graded radar dish in the near future.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

Moff

Quote Originally Posted by Tontus314 View Post
    I have a feeling we're going to be seeing an AFA graded radar dish in the near future.
    Someone had already made decals to turn a regular 10x10 dish into a special mf one.
    Kenner vintage weapons have begun the clone wars they have

Quote Originally Posted by Tontus314 View Post
    ...encased in plastic, making it utterly useless.
    LandoGriffin likes this.
    Gorge, guzzle and wench, for tomorrow we get gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Dork View Post
    ...encased in plastic, making it utterly useless.
    No, no, no! I already learned my lesson a month or 2 ago. It's acrylic, not plastic!
    LandoGriffin and oneknightr like this.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by vadersquest99 View Post
    I have been there as well bro, the problem is, if you want to replicate this ship exactly, you are looking at a lot of money Killerbee here convinced me that I could save many bucks if I can live without a few original pieces and be happy with minor alterations..

your other option is to wait for LEGO to release an ESB or ROTJ version, which I believe will happen sooner or later...
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Or an ep7 version in about a year.

Sub-Lieutenant

What's the cheapest price for this set? I would love to own it but don't wanna pay 2000$ for it.

Moff

Quote Originally Posted by imdb_acc View Post
    What's the cheapest price for this set? I would love to own it but don't wanna pay 2000$ for it.
    What's is the absolute most you'd pay for it and ill tell you if you have a hope to get one?
    also, are you looking for a used one or a sealed one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast