Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WTB/WTTF: Some Singles to Complete 1977 Topps Set

  1. #1
    High Admiral Pedro12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Edmond, OK

    WTB/WTTF: Some Singles to Complete 1977 Topps Set

    Hey guys, I went through my sets awhile ago and I need several to complete my 1977 set. If anyone would be kind enough to search through their extras and see if they have any of these, I would appreciate it.

    Obviously I'm looking for NM to Mint Condition.



    Blue Series: 2, 33, 35, 37, 58, 64 - Stickers: S2, S4, S9

    Red Series: 76, 79, 93, 108, 132 - S12, S19-22

    Yellow Series: 144, 174, 189 - S23-30, S32

    Green Series: None

    Orange Series: 311, 318


    If you would prefer to trade, I have a pretty big stack of O-Pee-Chee series 3 and a smaller stack of US Topps cards from all series.


    PM me if you have or need anything!!
    My collection
    Need High Grade Offerless ROTJ 65 Backs: Ugnaught, Jawa, Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77 backs: FX-7, Luke Bespin, Orig Leia
    Follow the 'Chive Cast on Twitter

  2. #2
    Admiral emercer007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Louisiana

    I'm looking for the following:

    Star Wars 1977 with **
    Blue: 1 21 53 59 63
    Red: 125
    Green: 225
    Orange: 330
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro12345 View Post
    Hey guys, I went through my sets awhile ago and I need several to complete my 1977 set. If anyone would be kind enough to search through their extras and see if they have any of these, I would appreciate it.

    Obviously I'm looking for NM to Mint Condition.



    Blue Series: 2, 33, 35, 37, 58, 64 - Stickers: S2, S4, S9

    Red Series: 76, 79, 93, 108, 132 - S12, S19-22

    Yellow Series: 144, 174, 189 - S23-30, S32

    Green Series: None

    Orange Series: 311, 318


    If you would prefer to trade, I have a pretty big stack of O-Pee-Chee series 3 and a smaller stack of US Topps cards from all series.


    PM me if you have or need anything!!
    Han's Equation: Ep 4-6 > Ep 1-3

    My feed back http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1087416/

  3. #3
    Vice Admiral Jimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tennessee

    Hey guys, still need these cards? I have lots of these put up from when I was a kid but never completed set so don't mind letting them go to complete yours. If you still need them let me know and I'll pull 'em out and see if I have what u need.
    MTFBWY

  4. #4
    Admiral emercer007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    Hey guys, still need these cards? I have lots of these put up from when I was a kid but never completed set so don't mind letting them go to complete yours. If you still need them let me know and I'll pull 'em out and see if I have what u need.
    Here is what I need/want with ** next to the numbers:

    Blue: 1 21
    Orange: 330
    Thanks.
    Han's Equation: Ep 4-6 > Ep 1-3

    My feed back http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1087416/

  5. #5
    Vice Admiral Jimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tennessee

    Hey emercer007,
    I have an orange 330, but I don't think it's the one u want.

    It has a single star (more of a star than asterick) next to the copyright C under card title Filming Luke and Threepio.
    As you can tell, my knowledge of cards is lacking in the extreme.

    sorry
    MTFBWY

  6. #6
    Admiral emercer007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    Hey emercer007,
    I have an orange 330, but I don't think it's the one u want.

    It has a single star (more of a star than asterick) next to the copyright C under card title Filming Luke and Threepio.
    As you can tell, my knowledge of cards is lacking in the extreme.

    sorry
    Jimmer, yes I am looking for these cards with 2 stars and or asterisks.

    Thanks for looking.
    Han's Equation: Ep 4-6 > Ep 1-3

    My feed back http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1087416/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •