Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: So where's the 2nd wave?

GNT

So where's the 2nd wave?

So the first wave has been out for a while now and I'm looking around and wondering where's the 2nd wave and other goodies to purchase? For a new line you'd think that wave 2 wouldn't be that far behind? I don't think we've even seen carded pictures of them yet? Hasbro really needs to lift their game to get the ball rolling on this line. It's like what's the hold up? :p

I know! They must really be behind or there must be an issue because usually on eBay there are sellers from Asia that have this stuff already and are selling it over here before it is released...nothing from them either. I am only looking for the Kenobi/Maul set from this wave but its been long enough!

I agree.
    Series 2 black has been out for a couple weeks.
    Theres some really cool offerings for the saga/mission in series 2 and I am waiting. (:

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    So the first wave has been out for a while now and I'm looking around and wondering where's the 2nd wave and other goodies to purchase? For a new line you'd think that wave 2 wouldn't be that far behind? I don't think we've even seen carded pictures of them yet? Hasbro really needs to lift their game to get the ball rolling on this line. It's like what's the hold up? :p

Pre-orders for both the Mission Series & Saga Legends Wave 2 are set for this month. Expect them to start showing up to online retailers soon.
    sithlord1968 likes this.

I'll bet they're en route.

I don't think we've even seen carded pictures of them yet?

- 2013 Legends Wave 2 U.S.

GNT

Cheers, oh how I want to army build that Stormtrooper :p

It's kind of a moot point, everywhere is so full of the craptastic wave 1 that we'll hardly see w2 at retail. Just like every single other Hasbro figure line.
    Things I need :
    ML Avengers 6" Cpt. America
    NECA AvPR Predalien
    (at LESS than eBay prices)
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom..." -Stephen Colbert

My Walmart has plenty of room for wave2.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    It's kind of a moot point, everywhere is so full of the craptastic wave 1 that we'll hardly see w2 at retail. Just like every single other Hasbro figure line.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    You mileage may vary. On the whole, this isn't the case around me, and I am certain the holiday shoppers will clear house on these out further. Nothing like Ninja Turtles of course. Them ninjas are killing it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast