Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust

There are so many open early bird kits,but
    a sealed envelope, now that's a rare thing.
    One more gone....
    Vintage Star Wars 1978 SW Early Bird Display Stand Uncirculated AFA U85 | eBay
    http://powerofthetoys.com/afa please check this out!

It's so rare it wasn't even in the movie.- Rick Springfield, Chivecast 46

Thats a shame, as the old saying goes, ''you cant educate ignorance''
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Commander

Disgusting.
    My Scummer Feedback
    eBay ID: scarf_man

I have probably been 'out of collecting' for too long. But since I picked it up again it's all about AFA and even worse, opening items to get it graded? At least open your stuff you wanna play with it
    Back in the days, as a collector, you should be able to judge by yourself if an items was worth adding to your collection, rather then based on some nice afa scores,,,

sorry, this is probably off topic. It was about opening a nice sealed early bird kit right,,, well, I disagree !
    (But since it wasn't mine, who am I to judge)
    Ian_C likes this.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Yehuda_K View Post
    There are so many open early bird kits,but
    a sealed envelope, now that's a rare thing.
    One more gone....
    Vintage Star Wars 1978 SW Early Bird Display Stand Uncirculated AFA U85 | eBay
    Yeah, Yehuda, an absolute shame! The seller has had this on eBay for some time now, lowering the price several times from original. It doesn't even look all that attractive graded like that.

Rob
    WTB: Unopened boxes of SW Topps Trading Cards Series 1-5, Star Wars Zetca Die Cast C-3PO MOC, Canadian Wind-up R2-D2 MOC, & Vintage SW, ESB, and ROTJ Kenner Store Displays!!!
    Cheers, Rob Daugherty

Lieutenant

Ive purchased a few items from the seller in person in the past hes a decent guy. But looking closer at the listing im just wondering what AFA did with the envelope?

That's a real shame! Those are difficult to find sealed, let alone in really nice shape...
    Deathspawn9000 likes this.
    Wanted: Jawa proofs, pre-production Boushh items, First shots of the "1st 12", and anything Jessica Meade.
    I am also looking for any Revenge proof cards. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by scarfman View Post
    Disgusting.
    Yea Rubbish init!
    Big L Rest In Peace!

my feedback :Feedback for Snake_Eyes_82

Ugh....how heartbreaking....and sickening. Is there anything AFA would refuse to open? For the sake of the hobby, I would hope to think at least they have their limits.
    manowarjoe likes this.

Grand Moff

Quote Originally Posted by LongPlayingTodd View Post
    Ugh....how heartbreaking....and sickening. Is there anything AFA would refuse to open? For the sake of the hobby, I would hope to think at least they have their limits.
    Only for dumb reasons. They would refuse to U grade a figure if the figure doesn't have a weapon in the bubble. Still wonder what they would do with a POTF Yak MOC.

-Alex

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast