Thread: Vintage 1977 Limited Edition poster; Hand signed, numbered, sketch, by the artist

Midshipman

•    

Vintage 1977 Limited Edition poster; Hand signed, numbered, sketch, by the artist

We are very excited to offer this unique and rare Star Wars collectible to you! These 300 posters were recently discovered in their original printer's boxes that were being stored in Pennsylvania since 1977.

The original art was done by Brothers Hildebrandt, and now Greg Hildebrandt is signing each poster and doing a remarque (small sketch) of Darth Vader! He is also hand numbering each of the 300.

If you're interested you can go here:
    Star Wars Limited Edition Poster - REMARQUED | Star Wars | Spiderwebart Gallery

That's cool. Nice alternative for those who don't have the Dynamic Forces print.
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

This poster REALLY has my attention.

But like a bad bill I was just vetoed -- "there's no way you are spending $300 for a poster" :/

And like anything else worth it, I must keep trying....!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwebart View Post
    We are very excited to offer this unique and rare Star Wars collectible to you! These 300 posters were recently discovered in their original printer's boxes that were being stored in Pennsylvania since 1977.

The original art was done by Brothers Hildebrandt, and now Greg Hildebrandt is signing each poster and doing a remarque (small sketch) of Darth Vader! He is also hand numbering each of the 300.

If you're interested you can go here:
    Star Wars Limited Edition Poster - REMARQUED | Star Wars | Spiderwebart Gallery