Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: majdik péter- still alive? your item is collecting dust since 6 months on my shelves !?

majdik péter- still alive? your item is collecting dust since 6 months on my shelves !?

if you read this, please get in touch.

End of March Peter sent me a rare moc hungarian vader for brokerage. He replied in april sayong that he had real problems to deal with- then he disappearwd ?!

Hope you are ok peter- get in touch.

best, Michael
    Last edited by Bluestars; 11-05-2013 at 04:08 PM.

My Feedback

Holy Grail

Michael, i spoke to Peter, he told me to tell you to send it to me
    JohnA and BillCable like this.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

nice try :-)
    Actually I have a buyer for him so basically I am sitting on a lot ofpotential money- which he is not claiming since April....strange that

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Michael, i spoke to Peter, he told me to tell you to send it to me

My Feedback

Holy Grail

Lieutenant Commander

Hi Michael, Was that a "pig nose" vader with the black and white cardback? Are we really there that it sells for 4K? I mean you can buy a good used car for that. jedibabu

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibabu View Post
    Hi Michael, Was that a "pig nose" vader with the black and white cardback? Are we really there that it sells for 4K? I mean you can buy a good used car for that. jedibabu
    You seem to be downplaying a lot of bootleg sales. Are you a bootleg collector? Seems to be you either don't value them what they are truly worth or you are trying to change the market with negative comments so you can buy for less.

John
    BrianM, Ian_C, BruceW and 3 others like this.
    and time will be, the catalyst to weed out the weak and beget strength-of character
    -Shai Hulud
    http://theswca.com/
    southside_201 at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by JohnA View Post
    You seem to be downplaying a lot of bootleg sales. Are you a bootleg collector? Seems to be you either don't value them what they are truly worth or you are trying to change the market with negative comments so you can buy for less.

John
    Welcome back John - we missed ya.
    JohnA, Uncle_Gundy, BrianM and 7 others like this.
    Visit the Canadian Star Wars Gallery:
    http://web.ncf.ca/cn333/starwars.htm
    Star Wars with a Canadian focus
    WTB: a Canadian carded 4-LOM and Kenner Canada 3-Packs / Multipacks

John
    ah John, you've missed a lot of great bootleg bash... Errr.... discussions lately.
    Ian_C likes this.
    Looking for: Rebel Commando & Endor Forest Ranger pre-production items, vintage Star Wars toothbrushes, and, yes, Jar Jar pre-production items.
    Check out: Vintage Dental Health

this thread is not for discussing the value but to catch peters attention or the attention of someone knowing him. but yes, its rare and valuable- i know of 4 examples worldwide...

and yes- good to see you around john
    Last edited by Bluestars; 11-05-2013 at 04:08 PM.

My Feedback

Holy Grail

Lieutenant Commander

John
    Yes, am a collector, I am just suprized about these prices going up so fast. I know this is extremly rare, but last time app 3 years ago a pig nosed yoda MOC sold for "only" 1K on eBay.

Fleet Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by jedibabu View Post
    Yes, am a collector, I am just suprized about these prices going up so fast. I know this is extremly rare, but last time app 3 years ago a pig nosed yoda MOC sold for "only" 1K on eBay.
    That's because a lot of interested buyers stepped aside to let the ultimate buyer get it...
    JohnA likes this.
    GeekytUp.com - A place on the net where I write about things that get me Geeked Up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast