Thread: Does this Ben Kenobi Saber Look Correct?

Does this Ben Kenobi Saber Look Correct?

Does this Saber look odd to anyone? Is it missing it's tip perhaps? I am thinking about snagging it but I don't want to have an issue with the saber. Any and all thoughts/opinions are welcome! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by manowarjoe; 11-04-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    “You underestimate the power of the dark side” // Flickr // My Wants

Just missing its tip which is very common, but its very hard to tell from the picture if its real or a repro, if the figures worth over $3 id pass and find one with an intact saber, cheers
    Last edited by AussieFortuna; 11-04-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Just missing its tip which is very common, but its very hard to tell from the picture if its real or a repro, if the figures worth over $3 id pass and find one with an intact saber, cheers
    Thanks for the input. I was wondering why the front of it looked a little odd to me. It looks like excess plastic. Thanks again!

Anyone else have any input? It's included in a lot of about 20 total figures. Some complete some not. I appreciate all the help, one again!

Quote Originally Posted by manowarjoe View Post
    Anyone else have any input? It's included in a lot of about 20 total figures. Some complete some not. I appreciate all the help, one again!
    The Obi-Wan is just missing the tip of the lightsaber. I would not pay over $5 for it as long as the cape is not torn.
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

Thanks for the input @Marty I appreciate it! I really am still debating on pulling the trigger on the lot.