Thread: FS: MOC 12 Back B Card, ESB 21 Back, POTF,Trilogo & more

Lieutenant Commander

FS: MOC 12 Back B Card, ESB 21 Back, POTF,Trilogo & more

Have couple of MOC's that I need to move on. Payment is by gift or add 4%. Shipping is an additional $12 per MOC no extra charge. Take more than one and its free. If you have any interesting trade offers, particularly Takara or Popy feel free to hit me up, worst I can say is no

MOC 12 Back B Sand People. Card is nice and flat very little edgewear some small creasing mainly around the punch, bubble is completely dent/ding free. Figure is mint inside with no discoloration. Small tear at the price sticker area. Just above the bubble it looks like the price of '1.00' was at some stage written on the card. There is no ink remainder on this just an indentation to the card. There is a very slight lifting on the bubble at the top of the bubble seal. However the seal is solid and bubble completely attached. Overall a nice example at a good price. Only selling due to an opportunity to upgrade.
    More pics lower down this page. Also open to trades for similar 12/20/21 backs with cash adjustments either way as required. $260

MOC 21 Back ESB Power Droid Card in nice condition, some slight edgewear and slight wave, largish tear where the price sticker used to be. Bubble is nice with small ding in the top right corner. Bubble is fully sealed with a small hint of lifting on the outer part of the seal at the top of the bubble. $100

MOC POTF A-Wing Pilot bubble yellow but perfect, card quite nice but has black marker touch up in couple of areas unpunched SOLD

MOC POTF Warok, card is nice unpunched, some slight edgewear, bubble is badly damaged, big cracks and sections of the bubble missing at the top and bottom of the bubble, bubble is yellow SOLD

MOC Tri-Logo A-Wing Pilot some spider veins and edgewear to the card, card is lightly wavy. Some dings to the bubble $95

MOC Tri-Logo Anakin a good bit of wear to the card and dings in the bubble $75

ROTJ 8D8 card is nice and unpunched, bubble is yellow with a crack in the bottom right corner and ding in the top right $40

Brown hair Luke, no COO, nice condition, sabre missing tip $50

Original ROTJ The Saga Continues Movie Poster - $175 shipped. Uncropped UK quad should be 40"x30", larger than the standard 40"x27". This has been at some stage folded, I bought it rolled and it has stayed that way for the past 15 years or so. It has never been displayed.There are some small tears, mainly on the left edge of the poster, however these do not really have much impact to the overall poster.
    Last edited by yogi; 11-01-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Lieutenant Commander

Updated with Warok sold

Lieutenant Commander

Updated with more sold and 12 Back A Tusken Raider added!